✿ ❀06✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫
Mercy

"Would you please have mercy on meI'm a puppet on your stringsAnd even though you got good intentionsI need you to set me free"

I'm a puppet on your strings
And even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free"

↫↫↫↫↫

You didn't want to get out of bed today, some days ago the ninja with the red ones sister came back, carrying their golden weapons. But Lloyd wasn't there, he was still with the serpentine.

But at last you had to get out of bed, forced or not, so now you were meditating with Wu, at least you were trying.

The ninja were on the deck, you remember hearing something that the ice ninja was going to try to break a record. You didn't know what record and honestly did not care.

Wu opened his eyes meeting yours before standing up with a katana in his hand, wanting to put it away. The said katana was important to the old man, but you had no idea why.

Just as he was putting it away the ninja burst in.

"What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up. Sensei, what does True Potential look like if —" Cole stopped himself, realizing they were intruding.

The ice one bowed, apologizing "Our apologies, Sensei. We've interrupted you."

You put your elbows on your knees, placing your head in your hands as Wu sighed "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with?"

"Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our True Potential? What if we're ready?" Cole questioned, making you sigh, you never reached your full potential since you probably don't have one — but you knew that they're not close to reaching it themselves, nor have they reached it.

Wu raised a brow at them his hands behind his back "Hm? You might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner potential. In each and every one of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your True Potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer"

Ha- I'm right!

The thought didn't have as much enthusiasm as it would normally, but eh you had no energy.

"There's more to the Great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there, Sensei?" The white colored ninja asked, the guy was right unfortunately, but if they don't know, now it's the best time.