✿ ❀21✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

You gathered some of your element in your palm, the dark purple energy ball turning golden before you threw it. Quickly hitting the coconut, the golden energy swallowed it hole before disappearing quietly.

"Your powers are soo cool! I'm jealous!" Jay whined loudly, turning your head to him you raised a brow, giving him a 'are you serious look' "Stop whining, it doesn't look good" You said curtly, looking back at the skyline.

Another coconut was thrown this time being blasted by Kai, red flames consuming it hole which was followed by a yell of his voice "Order up. Coconut cream pie. Served well done!" The three laughed.

Both Cole and Kai were only in their shorts, if their mortal fans would be here with you all on the island, they would be obsessing. You didn't see the reasoning for fawning over male humans without shirts, but you do you.

"It is good to have our powers back" Zane stated happily, the others nodded in agreement also happy to have their powers back. The ruckus they've been causing was sure to bring Wu here soon, so not to be scolded with the team you decided to retreat back into the bounty, maybe even find Lloyd or Nya.

"Bye [Name]!"

The last you heard from them was Jay gloating about how you will definitely win the final battle, and them getting scolded by Wu, just as you thought.

"I know you don't want to face your father, oh hey [Name], but there is no other choice" Nya told Lloyd, momentarily stopping to great you, nodding in acknowledgment your attention was on your friend whose face was downturned in a frown as he thought.

Misako came out of the bounty a scroll in her hands "But perhaps there is" She started, placing down the scroll onto the table "I used to think it was inevitable, but the I found this" As she was about to speak again Cole interrupted, him and the other three on top of a sand pile, which covered part of the ship.

"You mean [Name] and Lloyd doesn't have to fight? This I gotta hear"

Unraveling the paper Misako continued "The scrolls say that when the Helmet of Darkness is bequeathed to its rightful ruler, the Celestial Clock will count down to the activation of an unspeakable weapon. The first sign that the Final Battle between good and evil has begun"

"Did you just say 'unspeakable weapon'?" Kai asked tilting his head, Jay's voice followed soon after "Uh, I'm still stuck on what 'bequeathed' means"

After shooting them a quick glare Cole spoke "Go on, Misako. Don't let us interrupt you. How do we stop the Final Battle?" Annoyance could be heard in his tone, which was directed at the two.