✿ ❀38✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

You felt fucking terrible, at the moment it was the best way to describe the immense pain. Your head throbbed as you let a groan slip past your lips, you brought a hand towards your forehead and felt something on your skin.

Opening your eyes slightly, you winced when you saw your fingers covered in blood, guessing it was yours. "Ow.."

"[Name]!" Your ears twitched at the sudden yell, with a hiss you turned to Jay, who had a slight smile on his face. "Don't scream, please." At your strained and quiet words he nodded, asking, "Are you okay?"

You gave him a 'are you serious' look, "I feel like my head was beaten in with a bat," Squinting your eyes, you touched that spot again and winced. You didn't really lie, that fucker hit your head with a bat.

It took the cultist eight tries to properly knock you out. You had jumped off the branch you were on, when you noticed one of Chen's workers passed out on the ground — it was a trap. When you checked him, you were attacked from behind by another cultist, which your ears didn't pick up.

Either his swings were weak, or your head was made of steel. Anyways, that shit hurt.

"How bad does your head hurt." Questioned Kai, grasping your shoulders lightly and staring straight at you. "Terrible." You answered curtly, feeling yourself being pulled into a hug. Wrapping your arms around the fire ninja. The lightning ninja joined in, wrapping one arm around him and his other one around Kai. You looked around, spotting the other elemental masters staring at you.

You scrunched your nose, "What are you looking at?" You spat and let go of Kai, as he let go of you. Their eyes wandered off of you and awkwardly onto the wall.

↫↫↫↫↫

Surrounded, you along with the other elementals walked forward into the same room where Karlof's element — and every losers, was stolen.

Chanting filled your ears, making you roll your eyes. You can't catch a break, can you? You had your wrists chained, with dried blood on your face. The metal around your wrist nearly cut off your circulation, tightened so much so no one could even try to wriggle out of them.

You ignored the conversation of others, mostly Jay's antics, a migraine annoying your from behind your eyes. Your feet trudged against the dusty floor slowly, back slumped as you kept your eyes on the floor. "Quicker!" Ordered a cultist, using the hilt of the staff in his hand to push on your back.

Picking up your gaze from the floor, you glared sharply at him from the corner of your eye, "Don't tell me what to do." You snarled, aimlessly trying to free your wrists from their binds and groaning.