✿ ❀32✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

"I don't fucking care!"

You squeezed your eyes shut at the shout, hands covering your ears as you suffocated yourself with a pillow. The fight between the two Smith siblings continued, a dull ringing sound in your ears from their yells.

With a groan, you looked up from your pillow narrowing your tired eyes at the clock that read 1am. "..Can't they just shut up for once." You mumbled into the dark cotton material.

It has been around three months since Zane's death, and the team has fallen apart since then. Jay was the first one to leave, he started his own tv-show, something along the lines of 'extreme ninja challenge' it was called.

On the other hand, you have no idea about what Cole did nowadays, he was the second one to quit. Kai often got into arguments with his sister, Nya. Usually he was the one to start them, and those two could go on for ages.

Straining your ears when it went quiet, you heard Wu interrupt. His calm voice giving you a sense of relief, though it didn't last for long. Seeing as Kai started throwing profanities at both of them.

You dragged your hands down your face in agony, sliding out off the bed your feet made no sound against the floorboards as you trudged to your desk.

Quickly grabbing your headphones and pulling them onto your ears, you walked out of your room, door clicking shut behind you.

With long strides, you soon found yourself standing in front of another door. barging in, your eyes scanned the room for a specific person, tense body relaxing when you spotted him. Lloyd was now wide awake from the start, his head tilting to the side in worry, "What's up, [Name]?"

The green ninja stifled a yawn with the back of his hand, watching as your vision shifted from him to the door. "They're.." You paused, swallowing thickly, "They're fighting again." You responded quietly, a hand gripping the doorknob if he wanted you to leave.

Shuffling to the side, Lloyd patted the place next to him. You couldn't help the small smile that appeared on your face as you plopped down onto his bed.

Lying down on your back to avoid putting pressure on your headphone covered ears, you rested your eyes comfortably. Lloyd was on his side, one hand under his head.

Both of you didn't need to speak more, only relishing in each other's presence.

↫↫↫↫↫