✿ ❀26✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

"We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for!" Cole complained as you, Kai, Cole, Jay and Jay's father searched for something that you couldn't bother to remember the name for. You where on top of a pile with Jay and his father, while the other two where at the bottom pulling on two different piles of junk. "A jiggly compact compress converter." Said Kai unsurely.

"Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter?" He pondered before shrugging his shoulders, "Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding." Pulling on something to hard, the pile started to fall, the two ninja emitting screams as it crushed them.

Startling you and the father-son duo, you looked over to them with a wince. "We shut off the power thinking we could just waltz in but no. We didn't stop to think we were a bajillion miles away." He stated and gasped pulling out something from the pile, "Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor!"

What the fuck, you thought, a brow raised.

"Ah! Great find, kiddo. Now all we need to adapt that hover-copter's power supply to solar power is an upside down rotter derottermabob and a whiz bang automated amplifier!" Ed exclaimed, okay, who in the realm thought of that.

You and the red and black ninja shared a look, when they climbed up, "I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up." Kai sighed, you nodded, agreeing.

"My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole."

Your mouth fell open, this was definitely not the first thing you, and possibly everyone, would like to hear when they stepped into the place. Eyes adverting over to one of the two aforementioned ninja beside you, you saw Jay's shocked face before it fell into a frown. "Cole's her perfect match?!" He yelled.

"Jay.." Nya whispered with a grimace, just a she was reaching out for his hand the two others came in, "Ha, it's so quiet in here. What did I miss? Another signature Jay Walker gut buster?" Cole laughed, not knowing the situation. You shook your head at him, not the time, not the time, Cole.

The cerulean ninja furrowed his brows angrily, his head raising from its downcast position, "You.." He muttered, turning around, "Oh, you backstabbing, no good...!" He yelled and leaped at him with a cry. It reminded you of that time at the island of darkness, when Mya got taken.

Cole stopped Jay's fist right next to his face, "What's wrong with you?!" He shouted as they rolled around on the floor, fighting.

"I hope Lloyd is faring better than us." Kai breathed, "Yeah.. I Should have went with Lloyd."

They found themselves back on their feet as they continued, "Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the color of your heart!"

"Oh yeah? Well what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out in some goofy clown college!" Cole argued, keeping his ground. Jay ran up, his grip tight as he pulled at Cole's cheek furiously. "Ooh! You take that back! There are reputable performers that attend clown college!"