✿ ❀11✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫
Wherever I Go

"But wherever I go, I'll be looking for you"

↫↫↫↫↫

Sensei Wu turned his head to your direction "You must do everything in your power to stop the great devourer, go ninja. Go!"

"... No, sensei"

The old man gave you all a close eye nod just as the devourer popped out of the ground. It rose up, what was the worst was that it wasn't even the full length of it. The head turned around to where sensei was and hissed loudly before diving down.

"Fire up the engines" Nya ordered, Lloyd was looking through the window in the control room standing on top of something while you were quickly searching the button which did what the girl wanted. This wasn't your thing.

"I said fire up the engines!" Nya repeated louder, at last Lloyd ran up to you "There's no wind and we only have reserve fuel" he told her which got him a 'Use it!' back.

Three of the four ninja tumbled into the room as they stood up Jay also tumbled in when he jumped to his feet he pointed to the screen which shows what's happening behind us "I really don't want to say this, but objects in the mirror are closer then they appear"

The bounty rose up higher just as the devourer snapped at the engines, when we started distancing ourselves Kai cheered "Woohoo take that you stupid snake"

The large serpentine found itself, rising up he snapped again luckily Nya swerved in time, but it was close too close for comfort.

while that was happening the lightning ninja said to kai "I think it heard you"

The snake blinked purple eyes glowing as it hissed speeding up "That thing is gaining on us"

"We're going as fast as we can" the girl spluttered "I'll try to make it to scattered canyon"

"the possibility of us making it that far is less than eight percent" The ice ninja stated.

Oh hoho dear ninja, with that thing nothing you'll do have more than a 50% chance at working.

"Never tell me the odd's!" The samurai exclaimed not happy at the guy.

"It's coming in for another attack — port side!" Cole yelled to the steerer.

Nya swerved once again narrowly missing the devourer "We're losing speed, we'll drop to the ground pretty soon" Lloyd told everyone while looking at a smaller screen with diagrams.