"Hindi mo naman siguro iniisip na magha-honeymoon tayo habang nasa himpapawid 'di ba?" tanong ko nang maghiwalay ang aming mga labi. 

Ngiting aso niya ako na tinignan at kinindatan.

"Yohan, don't you dare."

Tinanggal niya ang seatbelt niya bago siya na tumayo. "There is a room in this plane that we can use for our initial make love session," wika niya habang tinatanggal ang seatbelt ko. Marahan niya na binuhat ako ng pa-bridal at mabilis na naglakad patungo sa sinasabi niyang kwarto, pulangkurtina lang ang nagsisilbing pinto nito kaya nag-alangan ako lalo na nang makapasok kami ni Yohan.

Nakakahiya sa piloto na nagpapa-andar ng eroplano kung maririnig niya ang paglangitngit ng kama at mga 'indescent noise' na make-create namin g asawa ko.

He gently laid me down on the bed, he kissed me on the lips first before he lay down next to me.

YOHAN

I still can't believed that we're already married now and Elle is my now my lawfully-wedded wife.  I got married to a woman who has been the key to everything.

I am now finally married to Elle

She is the woman who became my home, the woman who became my resting place. The woman who made me feel what real love is, Elle accepted me despite my sexual crisis then, she accepted me even though she knew I used to had a relationship to a certain hoe-man with the same sex as mine. She accepted me, wholeheartedly.

I have nothing more to ask for, I have kind parents and in-laws, a good job, my businesses are successful, I also have a lot of money, and most of all I have a very beautiful, kind, smart, sexy and understanding wife.

"Nagbago na ba ang isip mo?"

"Hmm?"

"Gusto mo magpahi—"

"No," I said emphatically. I quickly lean and rolled on her top. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my chest I leans down to her neck and whisper huskily... "Undress me.." as I kiss her cheeks.

Her fingers began undoing each little button on my white polo I watched her as she slowly unfastened my clothing. I knew that she's still nervous, even a few times when something happens between us her hand trembles while unbuttoning my shirt. Finally her fingers undid the last button aS we sat up together so I could take and removes her dress from her. I felt my cheeks flushing and the corners of my lips forcing into a wildly excited little grin as I pulls her unto a passionate and deep kiss. Taking a quick gasp for breath, I quickly moves her hand AND reached down my unbutton jeans . With one yank  my jeans came off completely and I could step out of them. At this point, I flopped her unto the bed and worked her head onto the pillows as I took off my boxers.

"I'm ready." I looked back up at her as she turned my panties down, prompting me to take them off. I exhaled a loud sigh but I leaned towards her anyway and took hold of them before slowly pulling them down. I could tell she was hesitant and I felt my stomach churn again but I could still feel that excitement grin on my face that was almost beginning to dampen in a warm sweat. I help her to wriggled her legs, allowing her panties to come off completely. Then she opened her legs and as soon as I did, my eyes widen just like before. Every part of her body seemed to stiffen...

"Hey don't act like this is your first time," I laughed as she gave me a death stare.

I take her knees and spread them out a bit more.

"Beautiful," I said as take my already erected soldier.

I didn't flake any more, I played with her clit for a while until it was wet then I entered my soldier. I suddenly felt that her heart stop and her breath coming short. She grabbed the corners of either white pillow on my side and bit her own lip as I leaned on top of her.

"Suddenly you feel tight..." I teasingly said, she just rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking and just fck me,"

"Your wish is my command," I beamed as I penetrate my whole soldier unto her vagina, her vaginal walls happily accepted it.

"Oooh Yohan..." she moan softly that turns me on.

I pressed my hole into her and found a steady rhythm, her small delight filled moans guides me as I gradually sped up.

"Ohh... Oh.. Ah... Yohan..." she moan as I thrust in and out.

"Oh baby... Ah!" I said as I moves my hips in and out, and claimed her luscious lips.

She wrapped her creamy white legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around the base of my neck

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ahhh... Yohan! Ahhh..."

I sped up, needing to be one with her, needing to feel her all over mine, her gradually louder mewls and moans riling me up, increasing my desire for her till he could barely contain it.

I can feel that she couldn't take it anymore and she suddenly release, her climax shaking her to her core. "Y-Yohan" she moan while panting.

"You climax already?" I tease

"Lie down,"

"What?"

" I said lie down." She purred,

I wasn't finished and she wanted more her way, so I just gave in to him. I know that she really wants to be on top of me. She's just really very indenial

I did as what told and lay against the bed

"Ahhh..." she moaned as she lined me up with her core and dropped down, moaning with delight as I sucked in a breath.

She leaned down and kissed me

passionately as she bucked and grinded on my in carnal pleasure. A sheen of hot sweat covered the two of us, her movements heating the room up further. Not wanting to be completely outdone, I reached up to her and gently groped her breasts, as I rubbed my humb over her hard nipples making Elle shiver pleasurably, tingles running all through her body. I lean over to her glory cupas

"Elle, I'm close." I whispered through my groans.

"I know Y-Yohan Ahhh! I am too."

Elle grinded her hips over mine, kissing me sensually while one of my hand cupped her breast; the other rubbing up and down her inner thigh. The inner tension the two of us were feeling began to slowly fade away, the physical love we shared wash away my longing and desire washes away. As I felt her inner muscles began to tighten, creating incredible tightness

"Ahhhh Yohan!" she screamed my name in her release.

I pulled her to a deep kiss as I as he moved over me, I moved my waist up and down, and in and oy her wet and soaking puss*

"I'm gonna c*m..." I said between kisses as I cum inside of her

She collapsed on top of him out of sheer exhaustion, face nuzzling into his shoulder while I ran my fingertips gently up her spine as the two of them bathed in post-orgasmic bliss. I roll over, changing our position with Elle under me. I started pumping her womanhood again, as I claimed her lip. We kissed with an open mouth, while I sucked and play her tongue. We did that while in the air over and over until we fell asleep.