CHAPTER 10

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN MATURED (R-18) CONTENT, NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS

MY  heart beat faster and faster as he leans closer to me, he gently place small kisses on my forehead, on my nose, and on my cheeks. He glance on me for a while and then shifted her gaze down to my lips, he lifted my chin using with his thumb.

"Do we really need to do—" He cut me off with a kiss. When our lips met my eyes automatically shut, I can literally feel the butterflies inside my stomach. Yohan pulls my body towards his as he kiss me hungrily, he went down to my neck and nibble on it.

"Y-Yohan…" I muttered silently afraid on creating such indecent noises.

He took my left hands and used one of his hands to pin it on the wall . "You better be quiet, baby." he whispered seductively on my ear, as he licked my earlobe sensually.

He dipped down further, leaving butterfly kisses towards the base of my neck. I unintentionally presses my self againts him, I  heard him sighed in contentment  He continue in licking, and sucking  the base of my neck as his free hand went up to one of my breasts and he keeps on massaging it sensually.

"...hmmm... Y-Yoha-n."

I felt my breath hitch up as I feel his hands on my chest, I bit his lip to stop my mouth from making  noises "Hmmm...!" I said as I moaned under my breath. "Y-Yohan…" I silently gasped, as he roughly gave it a squeeze.

"I'm marking you so that no one can snatch you away from me anymore." He declared as he caresses both of my cheek, his thumb moves towards my lower lip, and brushes it gently.

I can feel my heart pound against mg rib-cage, I can't give in to his temptation… I  open both of my eyes and try to push him but it didn't work. "Yohan…"

He dipped down to my face kissing my chin, he then looked up and kiss me on mu forehead, and he slowly moves back towards my chin. "…you already signed thay damn contract. "you can't stop me from doing what I want to do." He spoke, slightly quivering as he brushed his lips on mine.

I can't do anything more, nandito na kami. At mukha rin namang hindi ko na siya mapipigil sa nais niyang gawin. He's my boss after all and I'm just his useless slave, a fcking slave.

Pinili ko ang magandang buhay over Henry kaya sino ako para magreklamo ngayon?

He tipped my chin and look at me with the  flaming desire in his eyes, "Don't you dare think about Henry, Elle." He said as he unzip my dress with his free hands. Slowly the dresses slid down to the floor, "are you scared?" he asked, as he slipped his hand behind me, unclasping and revealing my nude-toned bra, he gently movea it above her breasts so that he could enjoy my glorious cups. He grinned, and nuzzled on my bare breasts.

"A bit...t-this is my first time" I whispered as I bit my lower mouth to keep myself from moaning. "ahh… Yohan, stop" I pleaded, as I felt him tweaking both of my n*pples. "ahhh…" I moaned loudly as I shut both of my eyes.

"I hate being  gentle, Elliese.." he said in a confident voice.

He grabs my hips and hold my body close to his, I can feel his mouth on my neck kissing and scking it, I can feel his free hand slowly lowering my panty. As soon as he remove my remaining clothes, he  roughly grabs both of my leg and wrapped it on his waist as he kiss me and make his tounge dance together with mine inside my mouth.  He pushes me againt the glass wall away from the warm water that coming from the shower head.