Chapter 322. Awaken, My Bloodline!

Start from the beginning

At that moment, two silhouettes appeared while the lightning bolt roiled in the cloud like an Eastern dragon.

They were the seniors, Change'er with her black dragon tail behind her, and Tai Yang with his golden dragon tail behind him.

Change'er, The Moon Goddess, was wearing a long white robe. Her aloof disposition and long black hair complemented in ethereal and elusive beauty, like a lone creature that no one could or should sully, pure and untainted.

Tai Yang wore golden robes that increased his natural charm and imposing demeanor. His handsomeness was no less than the woman beside him, but it was a gentle and attractive beauty instead of pure. He was like a ruler and, at the same time, a man that could protect everyone under his reign.

Yasenia didn't expect these two to appear because she wasn't breaking through the Unification Realm with normal means. The process she had in mind would avoid a normal Tribulation and instead receive that powerful lightning.

The reason she knew about this specific knowledge was that Tatyana had prepared for her since she was a child.

There are many books about Primordial energies, and Tatyana has acquired many across her long years. Once she knew Yasenia's attributes on her first birthday, she got to work to collect even more of them, compiling them into understandable knowledge for Yasenia with the help of many of her underlings.

The only reason Yasenia's path was not bumpy and filled with so many challenges was Tatyana's efforts and Yasenia's drive to learn and improve herself.

Together, Mother and Daughter would create a path to supremacy!

Change'er, the Moon Goddess, looked at Yasenia and said. "Yasenia, don't accept that Energy. If you do so, you will die. You can't overcome this situation."

Yasenia looked at them, but she didn't say anything.

Tai Yang crossed his arms and reprimanded. "Moreover, you won't be able to assimilate our inheritance completely if you have that Energy inside of you. Your body will collapse since that Energy will react wrongly with ours."

Yasenia's lips raised. Then, with an extremely weak voice, she said. "That's not true. How could Celestial Energy be compatible with the Sun God's and Moon Goddess' energies?"

Their faces remained unchanged, but their hearts dropped at her comment. They didn't expect Tatyana to know their identity!

Yasenia looked between her arms at the starry-blue Energy and laughed softly. "This Energy is not harmful to me... No. This Energy is my Energy. It is what was meant to be mine."

The way Yasenia spoke about it was strange, and even if Yasenia was just a mortal at that moment, her words had some innate strength that the cultivators in the surroundings couldn't resist.

As his face dug into the soil, Gerd gritted his teeth with wrath and jealousy as he looked at Yasenia. 'Why did this happen!? Why is it her!? Why are all these things happening to her!? I want to kill her and make everything she owns MINE!'

Long Baidi and Tang Xian felt even worse.

They were the chosen ones in their minds, the people chosen by Heaven. It was a mindset that the Tang and Long families had ingrained in them. Since they were a child and their talents became clear, they got everything they wanted and more with just a word.

The arrogance and vanity this created made the current them. The actions they did in the past were not some intricate plan, but something they thought was natural.

That's why they asked Yasenia for her treasures as if it was normal. All the people before her had either agreed and given their treasures or denied them and died for their treasures, in the end, to fall into their hands.