137| For Love and Apartments.

Începe de la început

"A lot?" Jack guessed.

"Steel cage match, tag team! Whoever lives gets this apartment." Zoey announced.

Eric chuckled. "You four girly-girls want to wrestle us manly men?"

Zoey rolled her eyes when Eric cheered s Jack showed the girls his 'muscles'.

"Are you sure about this, Topanga and Zoey?" Angela asked them.

Topanga had a smug expression as she grabbed an empty Coke can from the table. She let out a loud yell before she smashed the can against her forehead.

Eric tried to copy her but when he went to slam it against his head, the can stayed full and instead he toppled over.

Jack sighed. "It's supposed to be an empty can, Eric."

••••

It took the girls a moment for them to move the furniture around so they had enough space for the steel cage match between them and the boys.

"Let's go. Bring it on." Zoey challenged.

"Dude, what did Shawn do to her?" Eric whispered to Jack.

"Wait, wait, wait. How are we supposed to wrestle without a referee?" Jack questioned.

"Yep, he's right. We can't do this." Eric agreed quickly. "No, there's no way... How are we going to do it without a referee?"

Then all of a sudden the front door fell to the ground, to reveal Mankind on the other side.

Mick Foley (also known as faceted Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love) is one of the most famous wrestlers of the WWE, known for his hardcore style of wrestling.

He has worked for many wrestling promotions, including WWE, WCW, ECW and TNA. He is often referred to as "The Hardcore Legend", a nickname he shares with Terry Funk. He is currently signed to WWE, appearing on the Raw brand.

Throughout his wrestling career, Foley has wrestled both under his real name and under various personas (most notably Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind). He is a four-time World Champion (three WWF Championships, and one TNA World Heavyweight Championship). He is an 11-time Tag Team Champion.

"Where am I?" Mankind questioned. Everyone then got into position. One side were the girls and the boys were on the other side. "Okay, the rules are simple - there will be absolutely no touching the girls above the belt."

"No, wait, hang on a second...." Eric began.

Mankind grabbed Eric by the shoulders and kneed him into the groin before lifting him into the air. Eric yelled in fear before he was tossed over Mankind's shoulders and landed on the couch.

"Sounds good." Jack stated.

"All right, let's bring it!" Mankind announced.

Rachel was up first. She walked up to jack and got into a fighting position. She threw her first which was easily caught by Jack.

"Rachel, I can't.... I can't fight you. You're too sweet." Jack admitted.

"Oh, Jack, that is really sweet of you." Rachel responded.

"This is sweet." Mankind agreed.

Before Jack could thank Mankind, Rachel jumped onto his back. She then grabbed the back of his head and smashed it against the pile of burgers they were going to have later.

"Oh, I broke a nail. Zoey!" Rachel called.

The girls high-fived each other.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" Zoey asked, placing both hands on Jack's cheeks.