Chapter 320. My daughter, awaken!

Start from the beginning

Every single one of them could feel it; something big was about to happen.

Yasenia stopped laughing and looked at the sky with a refreshed smile. "I see... So that's why I couldn't form a connection with the Celestial Attribute. That is why I couldn't use the tools... A mixed dragon... So stupidly simple, yet so hard to realize."

A visible, transparent pulse of energy expanded from Yasenia. It wasn't violent nor gentle, like a film that covered everything it touched. It made people feel as if they had fallen into the water. The reason?

Wherever that pulse of energy passed, the energy in that place stilled as if it had become under the control of something or someone.

*RUMBLE!*

Without warning, the sky darkened, and tribulation clouds began to gather. However, these clouds were extremely terrifying. Black as the deepest of abysses, rumbling with silver, golden, and white lightning that seemed to want to devour the World. All cultivators that looked at them were so scared that even if they wanted to flee, their legs were failing them.

However, Yasenia looked at the sky and smirked, "Somewhere inside my mind, I still considered myself a human. I still looked at myself from a human point of view. Even if I always said I was a dragon, I never really considered myself one."

"I'm not a human. However, I'm also currently not a dragon. I'm a mixed thing without a name." With that statement, the energy inside Yasenia's meridians invaded her veins and mixed with her blood.

This was not something a person should do because the pure energy that flowed through the meridians was damaging to the body. As a result, Yasenia's blood began to boil, giving her skin a reddish glow.

The sight was scary as if Yasenia's body was afflicted with a terrible fever. Angel and the others became nervous, not knowing what was happening. Nonetheless, the fact that Mirrory and Valeria didn't show themselves gave them some peace of mind.

Gerd and the others also wanted to approach and stop whatever the dragoness was doing. However, everybody in the cultivation World knew that trying to tamper with a Tribulation was asking for death. Therefore, they could only grit their teeth as they saw the next events happen.

Red smoke began appearing around Yasenia; it was her blood evaporating through her pores! Yasenia walked away from Cecile and the others, going toward the middle of the clearing between the people. "My blood is made of three bloodlines. My mother's, the golden-tailed senior's, and the black-tailed senior's bloodlines. I'm an incomplete creature, a mix of others without being fully myself."

*BOOM!*

Abruptly, Yasenia's cultivation broke through and entered the Half-step realm! The aura explosion around her made the floor crack as if an enormous weight had suddenly stepped on fragile glass.

Right after, her spiritual sense flooded the place, instantly reaching 90 meters, but it didn't stop there. Yasenia's spiritual sense continued expanding, meter by meter, covering further and further. 91, 92, 93... 97... 98...

Everyone's eyes opened widely.

Yasenia's awakened Spiritual sense was ninety-eight meters! Or was it? Before the eyes of thousands of cultivators, Yasenia's spiritual sense pushed through and crossed into the ninety-nine-meter area!

"Impossible!"

"Ninety-nine innate meters of spiritual sense!?"

"That's absurd!"

"W-Wait, I think it is still growing..."

"Don't tell me..."

And like most of them feared, Yasenia's transparent yet visible spiritual sense broke through the ninety-nine-meter threshold and reached one hundred.