PERCY

Percy  

Chapter 1

“Time to tackle the mortal world!” Chiron said patting me on the back.

“Yeah, but last time I was-” Chiron cut me off.

“Shh, it’s a fresh start. Annabeth, Leo, Jason, the Stoll Brothers, Piper, Nico. They will all be there; you will be living together, attending the same school, you will not have to worry about anything.” Chiron said reassuringly.

“Yeah, but what about the monsters?”

“What about them? They won’t be bothering you lot, not with the amount of noise you will be making.” Chiron chuckled. “Okay Percy, you better get packing, you will be leaving tomorrow first thing.” He waved me off. Don’t get me wrong I was pretty stoked that I could go back to being semi-normal, though with my dyslexia and ADHD it’s a bit difficult, but oh well. “Oh wait Percy, Leo’s sister is coming along. Be nice to her. Oh and don’t pack any clothes” I laughed. What

“Sure.” I walked into my room and gathered my things. Of course I packed a few clothes, what was I supposed to do?

“Percy!” A familiar voice called.

“Yes?” I asked opening the door. “Oh hi Leo, what’s up?”

“Chiron told me that we are moving into a house in New York, and that.” He paused. “I have to bring, Stacy. My annoying sister.”

“Ha, but what’s so annoying about Stacy? She seems really nice.”

“Yes, but she’s better than me at EVERYTHING. It’s not fair.” Leo whined.

“Mate, go pack, who cares if she’s so amazing.” I laugh. “Just calm down and fix something.” Leo mumbled something along the lines of ‘stupid ass, you don’t have any sympathy’ or something like that. I laughed. “Bye.” No reply, oh well.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Annabeth came to get me in the morning. I didn’t realize that when Chiron had said that we will be leaving first thing he actually meant it, the sky was still dark and the stars were still out. Everyone apart from us was asleep, well at least it looked like they were.

“Percy, what are you thinking about?” Annabeth asked.

“Oh nothing important.” I mumbled. Wow I’m so tired. We walked in silence, tried not to make too much noise, but I couldn’t say the same about Travis and Connor, they were running around spraying water at Nico. I laughed to myself.

I looked at Annabeth who seemed deep in thought, who knows what she was thinking. It could range from anything, about the latest book she read or something important.

“What cha thinking about wise girl.” I cooed. She turned to face me. She had dark circles under her bloodshot eyes; I didn’t think she got any sleep last night.

“Percy, Chiron said we will be attending school, which is great, but Piper and some other Aphrodite girls came up to me and told me to keep watch on you. They said that I may lose you.” She sniffed. “What’s that meant to mean, are you going to run away or something?”

“Okay, first, why would I run off? I think they meant that some girls will flirt with me and stuff along those lines.” I smiled.

“I don’t want to lose you Percy. You’re my seaweed brain, no one else’s.” Annabeth tries to laugh, but it comes out as a cry. I wrap my arms around her, and pull her into a hug.

“Shhh. It’s okay. I l-love you.” I stammer. Her head tilts up.

“Really?” Since when has Annabeth been this emotional, I think Piper and the others may have said some other things to her that she isn’t telling me.

“Yes really! I fricken Love you.” Annabeth looks slightly shocked.

“That’s the first time, you have said that, and meant it.” Her eyes wide. “Thank you.” I kiss her on the forehead.

“On the bus, you missy are sitting next to me. YOU NEED TO SLEEP.” I say, and Annabeth yawns.

“Kay.”

~~~~Ω~~~~

Percy: Was I really that adorable?

Annabeth: Yes, yes you were seaweed brain.

Percy: Great there goes my reputation.

Me: Um girls love that mushy stuff.

Annabeth: Yeah.

Percy: Really?

Me: Yep, now shut up.

I do not own any of these characters, well apart from Stacy, who is made up just for this story. Rick Riordan does he is the mastermind behind the Percy Jackson Series and The Heroes of Olympus.

Percy: Well duh, my mum and dad own me, not you.

Me: Oh shut up *Hits Percy on the head (lightly of course)*

Percy: Wahhhh, that hurt *runs to Annabeth* the mean lady hit me.

Annabeth: Poor baby, do you want a hug.

Percy: No, I want a kiss.

Me: Please, keep it PG.

Percy: *Sticks up the finger*

Me: Bad baby.

Percy: Who did you dedicate this chapter to?

Me: Slushy0011

Leo: Why?

Me: Because slushy001 was the first follower and she is just plain awesome!!!!

Leo: As awesome as me

Percy: Or me

Me: More awesome than you two.

*gasp*

Piper: I would like to meet that girl.

Me: Maybe, just maybe.