STACY

Chapter 15

Stacy

We didn’t have to walk far to find a blazing fire and a cold looking boy. It was definitely Nico, same hair, skin tone etc.

I was the first to go over. I was greeted by an elfish looking girl.  She had wispy dark brown hair and a pale green completion.

“Nico, do you know these people?” She asked. Nico turned around slowly, his dark eyes fixing on me. He nodded and stood up, slowly.

“Hey guys. Welcome to my humble abode. This here is Willow, she helped me.” He said pointing to his arm.

“Oh my gods, Nico what happened.” Annabeth ran over and inspected the arm I just stood there frozen. And laughed  inside my head like a crazed fan-girl. Hehe Nico isn’t wearing a shirt. I bit my lip and mentally slapped myself.

“Yeah Stacy, I’m not wearing a shirt, big deal.” Wait did I say that ^ out loud. I blushed and Leo laughed half-heartedly. Hummm. I ran up and hugged Nico then reprimanded him about being abducted and what-not. “I’m sorry.” He choked out.  “Please let me go.”  I sighed and released him.

“How’s it going Snape?”  Leo asked setting light to a fire on his hand. Nico backed up, but gave Leo a death glare that only Hades would not crumble under. Leo yelped and extinguished the fire. I poked my tongue out at him.

“Don’t call me Snape, fire boy.” Nico said and Leo mumbled a small little sorry and went and hid behind a confused Percy.

“Let’s go.” Percy yawned. It was currently night time and Percy and Leo got no sleep last night so Annabeth went into mother mode.

“No Percy. You and Leo are too tired, I’ll drive.”

~~~~Ω~~~~

Once Nico said thanks to Willow we all went back into ‘Leo’s super awesome car mark 2’ Annabeth got driver’s seat while Percy called shotgun. Leo crashed out in the very back of the car, leaving death boy and I to the middle.

Halfway into the trip, Percy fell asleep, with his head on Annabeth’s shoulder, Leo was mumbling in his sleep Annabeth began looking tired and Nico fell asleep, his head sticking outside the car. I however was wide awake, I don’t see how Percy could be so relaxed up in the air, but I guess he had therapy, I don’t know.  Anyway I was watching the city lights and the bustle of mortals, living normal lives. Oh how much I envy them.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Me: OKAY SUPER SHOT CHAPTER…. AND I took forever to update, sorry. No excuses, though I’m going to try and get the next chapter done soon, and hopefully before my exams, because I have them coming up soon and I need to study….. so please excuse my horrible chapter, but anywhoooooooooooo

Me: Nico is back and they can go back to school and their lives can start again, I will try to make the next chapters good….I swear.

Nico: Yay I’m back :)

Percy: YAY

Nico: I can actually spend more than a day at school.

Leo: Yeah and don’t get kidnapped again it kinda put the whole story off for a while.

Percy: Yeah

Annabeth: Shut up

Nico: what?

Annabeth: I have a headache

Stacy: Get better soon!!!!!

Me: Disclaimer: I don't own any characters apart from Stacy and the school ppl and willow!!! The characters are Rick Riordans!!!

~Fish