ALEX

A/n: okay y'all this is a crazy important chapter so please read, it will determine the final outcome of this story... this is where the major drama kicks in. As of this chapter onwards, so I'm quite excited, it has taken me forever to get to this point so yeah.

Chapter 25

Alex

I feel horrible. Like a poor homeless cat that was dragged through the streets by a bird, in the rain. I felt sick to my stomach and I knew exactly why.

I sat on 'my' bed diary in hand thinking 'well my life could be a book'. But that wasn't the reason for that horrible feeling inside my gut. No, that feeling I knew all too well... It was guilt. The worst feeling known to man-kind. It's the feeling that turns your stomach upside down and inside out. It eats away at your soul until there is nothing left but a deep dark pit of regret.

Now if you think I'm being too dramatic, I've actually toned it down. All the lies and false identities are tearing me apart, and worst of all is Leo. I've lied to his face, behind his back, told him about 'me' and left him thinking we were something. Only now do I know that I- as much as I hate to say this- I love him. His cute little elfish ears and cheeky eyes. His 'I-could-kill-you-but-I-can't-be-bothered-to' glare, his molto birichino smile and amazing personality.

Sorry this hurts too much.

Anyway, my main question is why? Why mum? Why do you have to torment me and send me undercover? Why must you know everything about demigods? Why?

Now before I get too absorbed in my pitiful life story, I'll shut up and let you read in peace. Sort of.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Jake walked into my room and sat down on my bed with me.

"When are you and Nick gonna send the information to mum. You know it's due by next week." Jake's eye brows creased.

"Well, I've got some information, but I'm hoping Nick has collected some data from the school database." Jake nodded and patted my knee.

"Cool, do they think that 'Prada'-" He made air quotations as he said Prada. "-is the queen bee? And do they hate her?" I nodded. "Great mum will be so proud, she might promote us." Jake grinned and left my room. Compared to him I was depressed, he was so happy about all this, it made no sense, and how could he just lie to so many people and not feel the guilt. I heard heels click against the floor, they sounded expensive and heavy. Prada aka Nicolette/ Nick is home.

"Olivia!" She called as she walked past my door.

"I'm in here Nick." She pried my door open and walked inside my room.

"Gah, Prada is such an uptight name, it's horrible." She complained flopping onto my bed. "I wish..." She yanked her Jimmy Chou's off and placed them on the ground. "I wish we didn't have to have fake identities." I nodded in agreement. "You and James get awesome names. Alex and Jake, and I get stuck with Prada." I laugh.

"Well we will only be here for at least another two months soon this will all be over and we can go back to Ohio and you can return to being Nick, I can return to Liv and Jake can go back to James." Nick smiled.

"I can't wait to leave this godforsaken city." I smiled half-heartedly. I didn't want to leave Leo. I knew I shouldn't have gotten into any relationships or become too close to anyone. Because they are the ones who will remember you, they are the people who get hurt the most.

I felt a warm salty tear drop down my cheek. I sniffed it back but another one fell.

"Oh Liv, what's wrong." Nick said enveloping me in a sisterly hug. "It's that Leroy kid ain't it?" I nodded.

"It's Leo." I sniffed.

"Oh right. It's okay, when we get back home he'll forget you and you'll forget him, in fact, you will be dead." Hold on. "I mean Alexandra Oaks will be dead, but Olivia Palmer will reign five-ever." I smiled at Nick's comment. "So go downstairs and be social, I'll tell you what I found out about Natalia and Liam during the conference with mum later today." And with that Nick got up and walked out of my room.

How am I going to tell Leo that I'll be gone in two months? Better yet, how am I meant to tell my mum about their secret? It could end up with them in cages being dissected, I couldn't do that to them. But then again, my mum has so much power over me and my actions.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Note to mum:

Dear Loraine Kaye O'Donnell Palmer.

Aka Agent Foxtrot

Dear mum.

Things you wanted me to investigate:

- Demigods

- Schools

- Social behaviours of students

- Effects electronics have on teens

- Life at school.

5/5 completed.

Give me a little longer and I'll have amazing results

Love

Olivia Palmer

Xoxoxo

~~~~Ω~~~~

Me: Omfg intense... sooo yep...

Nico: Why won't you let us read.

Me: Coz

Leo: Why?

Me: My mouth is sealed... anyway I own no PJO OR HOO PEOPLE, only the people in this chapter, Stacy, the teachers and the people at the school.

Leo; We already discussed ship names... so yeah I don't wanna do that anymore.

Percy: You butt y u no let me c this chapter?

Me: coz u need 2 work on ur English m8

Percy: Ma English is too cool fo yo school

Me: no

Leo: I thinks I wins

Percy: Oh hell no.

Me: good-bye... before this gets ugly.

FISH :)