ANNABETH

Yeah it was unexpected, totally. l guess no one really saw it coming, Liv and Nick had just gone home after we came to the conclusion that the gods have bigger problems to deal with rather then killing two innocent mortals who just made a huge mistake when he left, he just left, out of the blue, gone. we didn't see him go we just heard him, his motorised bike was heard pulling out of the driveway and heading away. We originally thought that he was going over to Liv's but Stacy broke the ice in saying they broke up, then we thought that maybe he's gone to clear his head, but Stacy once again pointed out that Leo goes to the workshop to calm down, so that hypothesis was crossed off the list.

"What's going through that brain of yours wise girl?" Percy asked taking a seat beside me on my bed. I looked up at him, his sea green eyes and perfect smile looked somewhat breathtaking in the candle lit lighting. "Now you're looking at me." he stated giving me an even bigger smile. I laughed, he could be so damn adorable, just like a lost puppy.

"Oh my gods Percy, high school life is more hectic than saving the bloody world." I said rolling my eyes. Percy shook his head.

"Not even close." I raised an eyebrow at him. "last time you looked at me like that, it was 6 years ago, and if I recall you said that I drool in my sleep." I nodded.

"And you still do seaweed brain." He laughed and pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "I wonder what Leo is doing?" I asked pulling out if the hug and resting my head on Percy's shoulder.

"Probably driving really fast."

"He took his motorised bike." I stated.

"Well then. he's probably driven it somewhere, ditched it, and continued on foot." Percy stroked my hair that had fallen in my face behind my ear, and kissed my temple.

"Mmm." I mumbled, my tiredness had suddenly kicked in. Percy traced circles on my hand, which he was now holding. He sensed my tiredness and picked me up bridal style off the end of the bed, then placed me gently down, my head on a pillow. He made sure I was comfy then began to walk towards my door. "stay." I whispered lifting my arm up then letting it flop back down.

"What was that?" he taunted.

"Lie down with me." I mumbled.

"Say please."

"Percy." I whined opening my eyes to see him standing next to me.

"Say please." he said grinning.

"Please."

"Sugar coat it."

"Percy, come lie with me."

"I said sugar coat."

"Have sex with me." I joked but I got no reply. "Perce?" I looked over at him, he looked stunned. "Percy get in my bed."

"Annabeth?" he asked wearily.

"Just stay here with me, coach isn't here you're not going to get in trouble." I literally heard Percy smile. I felt the side of the bed next to me go down. Percy wrapped his arm around me and held me close.

"Good night Wise girl." he said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Good night Seaweed brain." he leant forward, as did i, and we kissed.

***

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked sitting up.

"It's about time we did something other than think about other people." I said looking up at him. He nodded.

"Let me just..." I knew where this was going.

"Yeah you go and yeah..." I stammered. Percy nodded and walked out if my room leaving me alone for a little while.

I~~~~Ω~~~~

Me: to be continued.

Anyway I figured it was about time PERCABETH had some action.

I probably won't describe it vividly, in fact I know I most likely won't because writing that kind if stuff makes me feel dirty inside. Sorry, if you were here looking for that smut go watch porn and stick Percy and annabeth's face on the people.

Ok sorry that was mean.

FISH xx

All rights to to Rick Riordan.