CONNOR & TRAVIS

Chapter 16

Connor

When I woke up I found a group of people staring at me.

“Oh good he’s awake.” A brown haired girl said, I think it was Piper.

“What happened whilst we were gone.” Said another helping me up.

“Nothing much just a small outing…to a night club.” Said Travis, I could tell.

“You went to a NIGHT CLUB!” Percy yelled. “WITHOUT ME!”

“No fair!” yelled Leo.

“You are underage, how’d you get in, what happened to Connor.” Annabeth swore.

“It was all his idea.” Travis, Katie, Piper and Jason all said pointing at me.

“What?” I rubbed my head. “We went to a nightclub.” Everyone nodded.

“What happened to Connor?” She asked again. Everyone shrugged.

“He got trashed. Duh.” Said Travis

“You let him drink?” Asked Annabeth.

“No, he ran off with this girl and came back with a bottle of beer in his hands and his hair all effed up.” Piper concluded.

“Wait, hold on. You didn’t go after me. What kind of friends are you?” I said.

“Well you kinda punched me.” Jason said pointing to his black eye.

“Sorry man, but why didn’t you say to the girl to piss off?” I asked.

“You were sober at the time.” Said Katie.

“Oh man. I said sliding onto the sofa. “Did I, you know, do it.” Piper came over to me and sat down.

“I really have no idea. But I don’t think so, maybe a make-out session I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Oh well.” I laughed. “As long as she was hot I don’t mind.” Jason nodded confirming that she was. Piper saw and punched him on the arm. Then I remember that Annabeth, Percy and Leo were here, they are back from the quest to save Snape.  Actually where are Snape and Stacy?

“Snape is upstairs in his room, Stacy is here.” Percy confirmed.

“I just said that out loud didn’t I?”  I said and Percy nodded. “My head is throbbing; I’m going to go lie down.” I said walking up the stairs.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Travis

As soon as my brother left the room, everyone burst out laughing. Gods he was gullible. Why would we go to a nightclub, bloody hell we are too bloody young and irresponsible. I hi-fived everyone and returned to my seat on the couch. I flicked on the TV and began to watch iCarly. It was the last episode ever, how sad. :(

Soon the whole couch was filled with people all watching when Carly said good-bye and Sam rode off on her motorcycle and Freddie leant up against the door. Oh how sad. As soon as the show faded to black I got up and laughed.

“Crazy idea, but we should start a YouTube channel, you know. It’ll be fun, we can become famous if it goes well, plus it’ll be so fun.”  Everyone nodded.  Great. Let’s get this party started.

~~~~Ω~~~~

Me: Okay listen up, I don’t own anyone except for Stacy and the school people, the rest belong to Rick Riordan…

Travis: Yep.

Conner: I hate you.

Travis: Love you too.

Connor: *Rolls eyes and tackles Travis to the ground, yelling touchdown*

Me: That makes no sense.

Percy: Amen-ith

Annabeth: What?

Percy: It’s my word.

Leo: Cool, my word is LVFC

Me: What does that stand for?

Leo: Leo Valdez Fan Club, duh.

Stacy: Gods, you are a piece of work aren’t you.

Leo: Yeah.

Piper: Odd child.

Leo: Nope

Jason: Yes you are.

Leo: No I am not

Jason: yes you are, end of discussion

Nico: Smart move

Jason: I know.

Me: I just realized that Khufu could eat both Leo and Nico…

Leo & Nico: Who is Khufu?

Me: Oh you know, a baboon.

Leo: Holy flying cows, I will not be eaten by a baboon, a giant maybe but a baboon, nuh-uh

Nico: What he said.

~Fish