PIPER

Chapter 17

Piper

 So Travis suggested that we all make a YouTube channel and see what happened. Frankly I thought that he was kidding and we wouldn’t actually make one but, I guess I thought wrong.

The cannel name was a long debate and required a very big attention span which I didn’t really have. The original name was Backstreet Boys, then I reminded Travis that, the name was the name of a band and it’s not only guys making the channel. Then Percy suggested iPercy, we all just laughed. Leo suggested Flaming Valdez, I shook my head. It went on like this for a while.

“Let’s call up Frazel!” Leo suggested. “They may be able to help.”  We called up Frank and Hazel and asked them to come give us a hand, they were no help either. Hazel, since she was still getting used to all the technology was a bit clueless and Frank had no ideas.

“I think we should forget about this.” Annabeth said. Percy and Jason agreed.

“No! I wanna be like iCarly!” Travis whined.

“Well if you can think if the name then be my guest.” Hazel shrugged. 

“How about…” There was a very, very long pause. I swear you could hear the gears inside Travis’ head tick. “I got it ROFL, Really Odd Flying Lemurs.” Travis shouted.

“Um, dude what are you smoking?” Leo asked.

“I like it.” I said, everyone turned to face me. “What, it’s original, slightly weird, kinda like us and shortens down to ROFL, so yeah,” I studied everyone’s faces, some including Jason’s weren’t quite sure, though Leo, Connor, Travis, Katie, Hazel, Frank and Percy seemed to like it. Leaving only Annabeth and my boyfriend. Oh and Nico and Stacy who just ran down the stairs.

“Those in favour say I.” Leo shouted raising his hand. There was a chorus of I’s. Travis silently thanked me with a head nod.

“Okay, now what’s going on?” Nico and Stacy asked at the same time. Travis gave them the run-down of the plan. Nico nodded as did Stacy. “Cool.” Travis grabbed his Mac from his room and set it up on the table.

“Who volunteers to set this thingy up?” No one put their hand up. “Who is the best with computers?” Travis asked. Leo stepped forward, but looked around to see if anyone else copied him. He looked at me with a I-am-the-best-you-got-I-think face and sat down in front of the laptop.

~~~~Ω~~~~

“Done, okay what to do now.” Leo concluded showing us the channel page. Travis and Connor exchanged cheeky glances and smiled.

“Film our poo bum of a teacher whatever her name is when we pull a prank on her.” They said simultaneously. “You know our English teacher.” They looked at me.

“Yeah, what prank though?” I asked tugging at one of my braids.

“Humm, Got it.” The brothers said at the same time, again. They ran off leaving us all with questioning looks on our faces.

“FLAME ON!!!!!” Leo shouted and ran upstairs.

“I though he said he couldn’t connect to the line.” Stacy said, picking up a bit of charred carpet. “He really needs to stop ‘flaming on’ in the house though.”

“Yes.” Annabeth agreed.

~~~~Ω~~~~

ME: HEY, HEY, HEY. WELL YEAH I HAVE EXAMS SOON SO YEAH. FILLER CHAPTER AND I OWN NOTHINBG EXEPT FOR STACY, THE SCHOOL PEOPLE AND THE TEACHERS, RICK RIORDAN OWNS EVERYTHING ELSE.

Leo: Whoa no need to shout fish.

Me: Fish is not my real name; you may not call me fish Valdez, only my real name or nothing. Actually scratch that, you may not call me nothing.

Leo: Fine, but you told me not to call you by your real name.

Me: When?

Leo: Well only when it’s online, I have to call you by your real name when you are not online. When are you going to tell people your real name?

Me: I don’t know?

Percy: Oh hey Georgia.

Me: *Sends death glare at Percy*

Leo: She gon’ whip yo ass. *Snaps fingers in a ‘z’ formation*

Travis: …

Connor: …

Piper: …

Leo: What?

Annabeth: LOL.

Percy: ROFL

Leo: LVFC

Travis & Connor: NO

Nico: Um… *Backs away slowly.*

Travis: I see you Nico. *Runs after Nico yelling to give back his teddy bear or he’ll go all Jackie Chan on him*

Connor: Why do we look so alike, why are we brothers, why, why, why am I related to him.

Leo: Hey Connor.

Connor: Yeah

Leo: You and Travis were whom mates. *makes a bu, dum, ching noise.*

Connor: …

Travis: *Stops chasing Nico.*

Connor & Travis: What?

Leo: Um…

Connor & Travis: *Close in on Leo.* What the heck Valdez

Leo: *runs away screaming no*

Connor & Travis: Hahaha *Run after him*

Stacy: I am not related to Valdez.

Nico: So glad im not

Jason: *Laughs*

Annabeth: *Laughs*

Piper: *Laughs*

Percy: Well you wont be, for long. *Laughs*

Nico: *fumes*

Percy: Uh-oh

Nico: *Runs after percy, with his sword in hand* I’m going to skewer you Jackson.

Piper: Aww

Jason: What.

Piper: I thought him well

Me: OKAAAAAYYYYY

~Fish