"Nothing happened, Dev. We were just hanging out as a group, catching up." Spencer tried arguing, furrowing her brows and shaking her head.

"You decided to leave out the key information that you were hanging out with your ex-boyfriend? Really?" He forced a laugh, shaking his head in response to her. "But not even just that, four guys. You were with four guys and didn't tell me."

The boy took a hold of her wrist instead, much tighter than he ever had in the past, pulling her along with him. "Dev, stop. That hurts."

"Well it hurts me finding out my girlfriend is a fucking slut." he didn't give her the opportunity to answer before speaking up again, approaching the car. "We're stopping at your place, packing a bag, then you're coming home with me. You're moving in with me."

The blonde moved against the car when he took a step towards her, trapping herself between them. "I swear, nothing happened. We were just hanging out and it just so happens one of them is my-"

The sting delivered to her cheek was familiar, but it hurt all the same. Shocking her, hurting her, and just as Devin wanted, shutting her up. "If you ever go behind my back again, it won't end like this again, Spencer." He took a moment ro grimace and look her up and down. "You're my girlfriend, yeah?"

"Y-yeah." She forced out a whisper, nodding almost frantically.

He just chuckled before stepping away, hearing footsteps behind him, and a voice calling out a moment later. "Hey Spence! Spencer!" The two glanced over Devin's shoulder to see Calum jogging over to them, smiling and waving lightly.

"What the fuck does this guy want?" Devin mumbled under his breath before turning to face him.

Spencer gave Calum a weak smile despite the thoughts running through her mind as he came to a stop in front of the two of them. "Hey, uh you forgot your wallet." He held it out to her, studying her face. "Just wanted to make sure you got it back."

"Oh, thanks man." Nodding, the girls boyfriend took the wallet and handed it to her in what Calum would call an aggressive way.

The tanned boy tried to meet Spencer's eyes, but she avoided it at all cost. "You good, Spence? You seem a little shaken up."

"She's just tired, a little too much to drink." Devin answered for the girl, but when she finally met Calum's gaze, he was still staring. "We should probably get going."

"Spence?" Cal raised his eyebrows and she offered him a small, weak smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She whispered, so quiet she wasn't sure the boy heard her. "Like Dev said, m'just tired."

"Get in the car, babe." Devin mumbled, opening the passenger door and waiting for his girlfriend to climb in. As she did, her old school friend took a step towards them and caused her boyfriend to turn around quickly while closing the door. "Thanks again for her wallet, see ya around."

The blonde didn't expect Calum to stay in his spot while Devin walked around the car, let alone mouth something to her. "Are you okay?"

With a slight panic in her eyes, she shook her head as the driver door started opening. She wasn't okay, she knew her relationship with Devin had been failing. Fighting all the time, him accusing her of things she'd never even think of doing, and the cherry on top that night. He hit her. It hadn't been the first time, and she knew it wouldn't be the last if she didn't find a way to end things with him soon. Preferably that night.

Calum panicked himself at her response, nodding rapidly before jogging back to the club. Meanwhile Devin was pulling from his parking space all too quick, causing the girl to rush to put on her seatbelt.