Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    ◎Sky◎

    Two people are walking in the landscape garden.

    In the forest at night, Lu Wensheng put on a thin shirt as if the air-conditioning was turned on.

    The two talked about some topics. Although she and Qin Jinyuan have no intersection at work, when she encounters some problems, ask her for advice, and Qin Jinyuan will give sincere suggestions.

    At work recently, Lu Wensheng encountered a troublesome thing.

    She set up several cram schools in the school, including Go, piano, Chinese dance and so on.

    "It was originally an interest class, and there were not many people who signed up at the beginning. Later, the parents heard that it was a teacher hired by the school at a high price. Now there are too many students who signed up." Lu Wensheng frowned slightly, "And there are still Many students wanted to sign up, but they didn’t get in.”

    Originally, she planned to prepare for a few geniuses, but some students were from poor families, and it was impossible for parents to spend tens of thousands of dollars to enroll their children in classes.

    She wanted these students to avoid detours, so she opened these interest classes.

    Lu Wensheng expressed his worries, "There are still a few classes to be opened, and I'm afraid those students won't be able to grab the places."

    "Set some restrictions, such as increasing grades, grade rankings, etc.," Qin Jinyuan said. Said.

    When she heard it, "Will anyone be dissatisfied with this?"

    "Yes, we can only ensure that most people are satisfied, and that's enough." The

    two simply held hands, talking about some work under the moonlight on things.

    Usually, after Lu Wensheng finished speaking, Qin Jinyuan would talk about his work and some personal matters.

    This time he tentatively said, "I have two female friends at work, send me good night."

    Lu Wensheng: "..."

    In terms of dating, he is really a young boy, and his mind is easy to guess. He's not the kind of Puxin guy who likes to show off that "a lot of women like me", he just wants to make her angry.

    Seeing that he has behaved well recently, then she will satisfy him.

    So the small face pretended to be serious, "Who? Check the phone for me."

    Probably didn't expect Lu Wensheng to be so direct, using the word "check". That proves that he is her man.

    Qin Jinyuan's ears were slightly red, and he looked away, "I don't have my work mobile phone, they added my work number."

    He probably made an inch, and scratched her palm with his index finger.

    Lu Wensheng trembled, and took the personal mobile phone he handed over. Actually she didn't like checking his phone.

    But in order to match his performance.

    Qin Jinyuan reminded, "My circle of friends."

    Lu Wensheng clicked on his circle of friends, thinking that a female friend had made explicit hints to him.

    On the screen of the phone, there is the circle of friends he posted the day before yesterday, [She said that the supper I made tonight was not as delicious as yesterday. 】