Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    ◎Qin Yan, you have been robbed ◎

    The third wife ran faster than a rabbit, got into the elevator and hid back to her room. I didn't even dare to come down to eat lunch, so I asked someone to bring it up.

    Lu Wensheng withdrew his gaze. We lived under the same roof, and we couldn't see each other when we looked up. The third wife could run away and the monk couldn't run away from the temple.

    Lu Wensheng ate alone at noon, and the two new chefs showed off their skills and cooked her a table of dishes she liked.

    She tasted each dish and told them how she felt, and the chefs respectfully noted it down and adjusted it to her taste.

    After lunch, I wanted to send a message to my mother to thank her. After looking through the chat messages, I found that the original owner had refused to answer more than a dozen video calls in the past two months.

    System: [Because of Class Three, the original owner's body was also exhausted. The original owner's father wanted his daughter to resign, take care of her health, and prepare to go home to study and take over the business. He thought that being a high school teacher was useless, at least he wanted to be a college teacher.

    The original owner refused to listen to him, and my father felt that his authority had been challenged, and the two had deep conflicts.

    There is also the original owner's mother, who has been urging her daughter to have a baby. After giving birth, the relationship with Qin Yan will be fine. Everyone came here like this.

    They said over and over again that it was for their daughter's good, and that only parents in the world were really good for her.

    They moved out the original owner's grandmother, who was also anxious and often made video calls to her.

    The original owner can refuse to answer calls from his parents, but he can't refuse to answer calls from the elderly. Every time the grandma will go around these two things, saying why the original body has changed, and it was not like this when I was a child.

    On the one hand, the original owner quarreled fiercely with his parents and got angry every day. On the other hand, he also knew that his parents were kind to him, so he was crushed in the end. 】

    The last message the original owner sent to my mother was sent before the new year:

    【I am under a lot of pressure to lead the third class every day.

    I have been a useless person since I was a child, and you treat me as a waste.

    I have my own arrangements, how many times have I said not to tell me these things every now and then.

    If Qin Yan doesn't sleep with me, I won't have children in this life.

    You force me over and over again, you want me to die. 】

    Perhaps when the original owner mentioned "death", her parents finally didn't dare to look for her.

    After that, I called the hostess before the new year, and the hostess had PTSD on their phone calls. Every call was either about work or giving birth.

    She quarreled with them, swearing at each other, and almost severed the relationship.

    After they called, she didn't answer their calls. She was retaliating against their control and herself.

    She understood that the bad attitude towards her biological parents was nothing more than relying on their love for her. But he was flattering the Qin family in every possible way.