Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎The good show just started with the gong ◎ At

    8:55, the door of the conference room was pushed open by two staff members in suits.

    First, a pair of black suit pants and black red-soled high-heeled shoes entered the meeting room.

    The high-heeled shoes made a "da da da" sound on the floor. The woman who came in was wearing a black waist-pinch suit, with a slender and thin body, sunglasses, and red lips.

    The demeanor of the whole body is condensed and capable, and a cold face is serious.

    She holds a green bv handbag in her hand.

    All the directors turned their heads and followed her until she stood at the end of the long table, in front of the chief. They looked at each other for a few seconds before whispering.

    Lu Wensheng took off his sunglasses, revealing his sharp facial features, which made him very difficult to provoke. This kind of aura almost made everyone ignore her beauty. She is a particularly beautiful woman. Young, but full of momentum.

    Several directors present had already met her in advance.

    Lu Wensheng nodded slightly towards these people.

    These few people also smiled lightly and put on makeup, they almost didn't know each other.

    At 8:59, the host of the voting meeting stood up and began to preside over the meeting.

    At this time, the door of the conference room was pushed open again, and the person who came was tall and leggy, in a pink suit, and it was Da Xiao.

    The host waited for Da Xiao to take her seat and was about to start speaking. Another girl came in. She was wearing a gray tracksuit with her hands in her pockets and a pair of ponytails. She was a student. She was in the second or third year of high school.

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, school hadn't started yet, why were the students wandering around in the school conference room?

    The female student blew an oversized pink bubble gum and it exploded. She walked in, sat in the empty seat next to Da Xiao, and continued to blow the bubble gum.

    The host recognized the identity of this student as Qin Shuangning, Qin Jinyuan's younger sister, who should be here to represent Qin Jinyuan.

    Although Qin Shuangning was only a student, because she was a direct descendant of the Qin family, the host called to confirm whether she was qualified to be a representative. After obtaining the approval of Qin Jinyuan's secretary, she was able to count her votes later.

    Now that there is no one left, the host quickly started asking everyone to vote. There are a total of 15 shareholders, and 3 of them gave up to attend, which is complete. A total of 12 shareholders were present.

    "Ms. Lu Wensheng is appointed as the principal. If you don't agree, please raise your hand."

    Several shareholders sneered, Lu Wensheng played such a trick. Generally speaking, the moderator will ask those who agree to raise their hands, but now let those who disapprove raise their hands, some shareholders will not raise their hands to object for the sake of face.

    However, Lu Wensheng himself is young, only 24 years old, has only been a teacher in Qingya for one year, and has no management experience. no strength.

    The two of them, Qin Yan and his wife, couldn't even get along with each other on the bright side, and Qin Yan was not close to the Qin family, who was his direct descendant. No solid background.