Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    ◎A very well-behaved child◎In

    the afternoon's new teacher selection, Lu Wensheng voted fairly, and finally voted for two teachers: Xie Cheng and Li Siyu.

    Xie Cheng is in charge of mathematics in the third year of high school, and Li Siyu is in charge of English in the second year of high school.

    Li Siyu went to Lu Wensheng in private and asked her, "Can you take one less student with you? A new student has joined our class. It won't look good sitting alone at a table in the phalanx." The

    vice principal of the high school also chimed in, "That's right. , This time the form is that the teacher takes the students to the Education Bureau to perform a class. There is a big stage with those tables in the middle, and there is an extra one, which is irregular."

    Lu Wensheng did not answer immediately, "Mr. Li, you bring the sophomore Which class?"

    "I take Class 29."

    That is Qin Shuangning's class, Qin Shuangning is either sleeping or playing in class, her personality is unpredictable, and there is no guarantee that she will do anything out of line in the city's class competitions move.

    "I'll tell her, Mr. Li, prepare yourself well." After Lu Wensheng and Li Siyu finished speaking, they turned and walked with the vice principal.

    Lu Wensheng guessed that Qin Shuangning herself would not be too happy to go. The competition class was on Saturday, and the whole class vacated Saturday morning to accompany the teacher to the competition class.

    But behind Qin Shuangning was Qin Jinyuan, and they had no reason to let Qin Shuangning quit directly. Moreover, even if they told Qin Shuangning not to go.

    If the ancestor is not happy, he still has to go, and then he will sleep at the competition site, embarrassing Li Siyu.

    Qin Shuangning was like a ticking time bomb, and every teacher was terrified.

    After school in the afternoon, Lu Wensheng also got off work, so he asked Qin Shuangning to go to a small alley together.

    Qin Shuangning didn't know where Lu Wensheng was taking her, anyway, she didn't like doing homework, so it didn't matter where she went.

    The girl rested her chin on the car window and hung her hands outside, like a little hanged ghost.

    Lu Wensheng asked the driver to raise the window.

    Qin Shuangning's chin rose up along with the glass window until it was squeezed out.

    Then he sat down obediently, took out his mobile phone to play games, glanced at what Lu Wensheng was doing out of the corner of his eye.

    Lu Wensheng also took out his mobile phone and played a shooting game with her.

    A game is over, and they are almost here.

    Qin Shuangning yelled, "Teacher, turn it on again."

    Lu Wensheng refused, "It's almost there, it's too late. See the new teacher in a while, and you should have a better attitude, you know?"

    Qin Shuangning's eyes widened slightly, "And Is there a new teacher?!"

    "Yeah."

    Lu Wensheng responded, this place is in the suburbs, and there are many groups of white vegetable greenhouses outside, quickly skipping the line of sight.