Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎Teddy's aura is added to the body ◎During

    the chaos, two people leaned against the wall and escaped quietly with everyone behind their backs.

    From the corner of her eye, Lu Wensheng saw the two sneaking around, she stood up suddenly, and wiped the "blood" from the corner of her mouth with her right hand.

    "Ahhhhhhhhh, Mr. Lu cheated on the corpse!" Boss Zhou rushed to hide behind Qin Mian.

    I saw Lu Wensheng rushed to the door like lightning, grabbed one of them by the shoulder, "What are you running for?"

    The man's shoulder shrank reflexively, and the teacher in front of him was smiling, her bloody lips, teeth And blood, like a banshee who has just chewed a child.

    He wanted to shake off her hand, but her slender fingers were like fox paws, and he couldn't shake it off. He clenched his fist and greeted her jaw.

    Lu Wensheng blocked his fist with his other hand, "If you are not good, you will be beaten."

    At this moment, another person wanted to slip away, grabbed a wine bottle, and smashed it suddenly, leaving jagged gaps It pierced Lu Wensheng's neck.

    "Teacher, be careful!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Wensheng lifted his leg and kicked him in the stomach, and the man slammed the glass door with a "bang", and in an instant, the glass door cracked inch by inch.

    The children didn't know what happened, so they rushed over to help Lu Wensheng.

    Lu Wensheng turned his head, "Don't move."

    She can deal with these two messes by herself.

    Five or six minutes later, the two adults were beaten into big pig heads by Lu Wensheng.

    The students stood aside, shivering. Teacher Lu, who usually looks weak and weak, is actually... a Vajra Barbie. Their fists are from flesh to bone, and their teeth are sore from hearing it.

    "Students who sell these things to me will end up like this, understand?" Lu Wensheng patted their faces.

    The big pigs murmured "uh, huh" twice, I got it.

    Lu Wensheng stood up, found an ice handkerchief and wiped his knuckles, "The police are coming soon."

    She turned to the students and said, "

    Be honest with the police, you should be locked up for a few days." The matter will be exposed by the media, and the stocks of the Qin family, Zhou family, and Gongsun family will plummet. At the same time, the reputation of Qingya School will be hit like never before.

    Just leave the plots behind them to their parents. She is only responsible for disciplining the students.

    She took out her mobile phone, and sent the text messages edited by the system to their parents. Looking at the time, it's almost time to go to the next scene.

    She pushed open the glass door, and the light from the corridor burst in, illuminating the immature faces of the students.

    They stared blankly at the back of the teacher, so thin, so tall.

    Several students had applications with adoration on their faces.

    Some students are naturally rebellious, "What are you doing, Mr. Lu? Leave the mess to us, and run away just pretending to be tough?"