Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    ◎You are such a smart little ghost◎

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, the golden powder of the setting sun sprinkled all over Zhongcui Mountain, and the afterglow kissed this villa area without reservation.

    In a villa, several members of the Qin family gathered in the living room to tidy up their appearance and make the final preparations for the engagement banquet of the eldest and youngest of the Xu family.

    "Why hasn't the fourth wife come down yet?" The woman impatiently touched up her makeup in the mirror, "Go and call out for Butler Lin, if she doesn't come down, we won't take her there."

    The person called Butler Lin responded, "Okay."

    The fourth wife is the least status person in the Qin family. The woman continued to mock, "My husband won't accompany her, so I'd be ashamed to go alone, but I'd be ashamed if I wanted to." The

    male voice advised, "Say less." The

    woman hummed coquettishly.

    Butler Lin went upstairs to urge the fourth wife. The fourth wife was the daughter-in-law of Qin Yan, the fourth eldest of the Qin family. The Qin family didn't like her very much, but they didn't dare to provoke her, so they could only say a few sour words behind their backs.

    The fourth wife's bedroom door was left open, and the smell of bitter medicine spread from the door.

    Butler Lin knocked on the door, stood at the door of the dark bedroom, took a deep breath, "Fourth Wife."

    There was no light inside, and the two huge windows were dimly lit. A woman in aqua-green pajamas held her hand Sitting on the sofa, it seemed like he didn't hear Butler Lin's voice.

    The golden afterglow depicted her beautiful and flamboyant side face, and the water-green pajamas made her thin figure more and more, and her slender fingertips were holding a piece of paper dyed golden by the setting sun.

    The woman was the fourth wife, Lu Wensheng. Not long after she woke up, she was supposed to be dressed up to attend, but she was only wearing a silk nightgown at the moment.

    In Lu Wensheng's hand was a pathological examination report of the gastric body, which read: A pile of gray-red tissues can be seen with the naked eye, which is considered to be cell carcinoma.

    She heard someone coming, and slowly folded the test sheet and pressed it into the lesson plan.

    At this time, she is no longer the original "Lu Wensheng", she has just traveled to this world.

    Lu Wensheng rubbed his temples.

    Don't ask, the question is that I stayed up late last night reading a novel, and died suddenly of palpitations. Then crossed into this world.

    Help, I chased after five or six updates last night, and then desperately built a ladder, and went to a certain mother-in-law's website to watch the chasing small h articles. There is a supporting character named Lu Wensheng in each book. I don't know which book she is wearing. .

    She doesn't have the memory of the original owner now, and she doesn't know what happened, and she is in a terrible mess right now.

    Fortunately, at this time, the voice of the system sounded in his head:

    [Hello host, I am the system that starts to dry after the wax torch turns into ashes. You're traveling through a multi-fiction fusion world. At present, your identity is a character in the novel, because the foreign heroine has her own luck system, which almost sucks your luck away.