Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    ◎Rose and ribbon◎

    The guests below panicked, are they really dancing, or is Qin Shuangning just kidding?

    Some students said, "It's really a jump. Qin Shuangning jumped once in the capital. There was an air cushion at that time, but she was broken."

    "What's wrong with her, it's so scary." But curiosity made them stay here and wait and see.

    Qin Hui's face turned pale. If Qin Shuangning died, then the rest of them would also be doomed. He was shaking all over, and the phone rang for a long time before he answered it.

    On the terrace on the fifth floor, Qin Shuangning stood on the railing, which was so thick, she stood unsteadily.

    Mrs. Qin was also terrified, "Don't dance, don't dance, that nanny, I admit, that nanny is from my natal family."

    Qin Hui: "We will send you to learn piano, go learn, what kind of teacher dad will help you Can you find me?"

    Qin Shuangning tilted her head, "You guys are so noisy."

    "Red Man" Qin Shuangbei suddenly said loudly, "Qin Shuangning, I lied to you, Qin Jinyuan sent two pairs of Mary Janes, one pair was I threw away, every single gift that was sent to me, it was two, it was two. Sorry, I was wrong... I was wrong."

    Two pairs of Mary Janes? Qin Shuangning was in a daze for a moment.

    He was pulled back again, and his back fell into a warm embrace.

    She heard a very gentle voice say.

    "It's two pairs, one is a size 33 and the other is a size 31. Shuang Ning, there are always two gifts."

    "Shuang Ning, at that time, you could call your brother and tell her."

    Lu Wensheng's arm was in pain, He winked at Qin Jinyuan who was not far away, and quickly came over to hug your sister.

    Qin Jinyuan came over and hugged them sideways.

    At this moment, Qin Yan just rushed to the first floor of the venue, covered his stomach, followed everyone's gaze, and looked to the fifth floor. Are Qin Jinyuan and Lu Wensheng hugging?

    There was a fishy sweetness in his mouth, and he coughed out from the corner of his lips.

    The guests on the first floor talked a lot: "It's Principal Lu."

    "Principal Lu saved her."

    From their point of view, it was Qin Shuangning who jumped off the building and Lu Wensheng pulled her back.

    "Thank God, no tragedy happened today."

    "Don't you find it strange, what did Qin Hui and Qin Shuangbei say just now?"

    "I always feel that they are sorry for Qin Shuangning."

    Everyone looked at the fifth-floor balcony. There was no one on the fifth floor anymore.

    In fact, after Qin Jinyuan hugged Qin Shuangning, Lu Wensheng quickly took a step back and backed away.

    When Qin Hui received the call just now, it was Lu Wensheng who asked Qin Hui to say this, and Qin Hui's family had to follow suit.

    The patio door locked by Qin Shuangning was easily opened by Lu Wensheng. In fact, Lu Wensheng used the remaining reputation points to exchange for unlocking, and now her reputation points are destitute.