Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    ◎My brother listens to Teacher Lu the most. ◎

    Saturday, the city's young teachers' competition class.

    As the judges, Lu Wensheng and other principals sat in the first row to score.

    Before Qing Ya’s teacher went on stage to demonstrate, the other principals talked, “Hey, it’s the first time for Teacher Lu to be the principal, everyone should show some face and don’t make the grades so ugly.

    ” Show mercy, don't let Qingya take the last place again."

    "Ah, Qingya's teacher competition class...is also the last place?"

    "Well, the last place in the score for 10 consecutive years, one can imagine the level of teaching. The teachers can't teach Okay, can the grades of the students be good? Unfortunately, a few years ago, Qingya’s admission score was still the first in the city, and it’s pitiful for so many good seedlings.” The

    group of principals became more and more hostile to Qingya.

    The more disturbed they were, the more they wanted to suppress her. Seeing that Qingya seemed to be getting better, they tried to suppress Lu Wensheng. As long as she quit, Qingya would return to her original state.

    Lu Wensheng's smile didn't reach his eyes, and he twirled the pen with his fingertips, "Principal Zhao, the elementary school math teacher in your school threatened two students, and it was dealt with so quickly? The backbone teacher who took the lead did such a disgraceful thing, how could you Still waiting to be dealt with at school, it's a big joke in the world, don't you have any relationship with that teacher?"

    Principal Zhao blushed, writing and drawing on paper, pretending he didn't hear it.

    Before Lu Wensheng finished speaking, "Principal Chen, um, you called Gongsun Hong more than a dozen times. What are you doing?"

    Principal Chen took out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

    Lu Wensheng said to himself, "Well, I want to pirate our homework app, but we have login account restrictions and a firewall."

    She continued to say, "Principal Yi, a student in your school jumped off a building. The school police you called first came to the scene, and the ambulance was called later, and the parents did an autopsy, which is delaying the best time for treatment..."

    Wherever she turned her gaze, the people sitting there were dripping with cold sweat.

    It is almost impossible for a school with thousands of people to go abroad without accidents for a long time.

    "Could it be that you, Qingya, haven't had any accidents recently?" One of the principals stood up.

    Lu Wensheng calmed down, "Not really. Oh, I remembered, you are Principal Lin, may I ask if your daughter has been a teacher in school for two years, does she have a teacher qualification certificate?"

    Not really, Principal Lin bit her head Back molars, sat down slumped.

    The rest of the principals quickly stopped talking and smoothed things over, "The next contestant is coming soon. Principal Lu, you have a lot of adults, so don't hold us down." Principal

    Lin snorted angrily, "Don't be delusional. , based on our things, let us give high marks to the elegant teacher."

    Lu Wensheng smiled, "On the contrary, I only hope that the principals will be fair and just, and don't deliberately Embarrass Qingya."