Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    ◎Discussion about divorce with Qin Yan◎

    Deng Nianyue's house, Deng's mother opened the door to make tea with Lu Wensheng.

    The furniture in the house is dilapidated, but it is clean and warm.

    Lu Wensheng sat on the wooden sofa, put his hand on the armrest, and accidentally stuck a small piece of red patent leather that fell off, and the paste under the patent leather turned into white powder.

    The child sat on the other side of the sofa, bowed his head and said nothing.

    Mother Deng brought tea. She had an oval face and gentle eyebrows. She was less than thirty-five years old, and birth and age seemed to have left little traces on her body.

    Deng's mother didn't dare to look at the new principal. She didn't study much. When she saw Principal Lu, she only thought of the word "magnificence", which was incompatible with the dilapidated houses in the numbered notation.

    Such a noble wife actually appeared in her home, sitting on the dilapidated sofa.

    Mother Deng rubbed her hands at a loss, with an apologetic expression on her face, "Principal, did Xiaoyue make a mistake at school?"

    "No," Lu Wensheng said immediately, holding a teacup to warm her hands, "No, read Yue is a very good child."

    Mother Deng sat down and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Deng Nianyue's tense fingers also relaxed a little.

    The door of a room was suddenly opened, and a young man with mischievous eyebrows, holding a chicken nest, said, "Sister, I want to eat noodles, I will make a bowl of noodles for me, and put two fires..." Before

    he finished speaking, the mouse eyes snapped. When it fell on Lu Wensheng, he wished he could take off her clothes.

    "Beauty~" After saying that, the person came out, wearing only a pair of underwear, and then felt embarrassed, covered his lower body and went back to the room.

    Mother Deng was embarrassed, "That's my younger brother."

    Lu Wensheng lowered his eyes and blew a sip of tea, "I'm here this time to explain the situation to you and apologize."

    "Apologize?" Mother Deng was moved by this direction Confused, he looked at his son, "Xiao Yue, did you really make no mistake?"

    "That's right. Deng Nianyue is often bullied by classmates inside and outside the school. The students in the school are our school's failure to fulfill their responsibilities, so I'm here to apologize."

    "Ah?" Mother Deng immediately turned to her son, worried, "Did someone beat you?"

    Deng Nianyue nodded, "Yes."

    "Why didn't you tell me before?" The

    boy said, "It's useless."

    Mother Deng's face was red and anxious, she was useless, and the child didn't have a father. No one calls the shots.

    She turned her gaze to Lu Wensheng, "Principal, you must save our child. He is different from other children, and he has no bad intentions."

    Deng Nianyue has shown a high IQ since he was a child, he was unsocial and unlovable.

    He is a weirdo, he can watch ants for a day, and he can clearly remember what happened every day after the age of three.

    He speaks in a rigid manner, and he often doesn't know whether the tone of the other party is scolding him or praising him.