Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    ◎Zhou’s glutinous rice cake became famous in one battle ◎

    Zhou’s reception.

    Qin Yan came suddenly, Zhou Mingjin was surprised, "Ah Yan, didn't you say you can't come?"

    "It's been a long time since I got together with you." Qin Yan served a glass of wine.

    Zhou Mingjin glanced at the beauty not far away, and asked from the side, "Isn't it for the beauty?"

    A group of young masters joked, "I think it looks like it."

    Almost everyone knows about Qin Yan and Xu Baicha. Know. Qin Yan wanted to open an entertainment company for Xu Baicha. He protected Xu Baicha and took her to rich parties many times to let her meet more contacts.

    Zhou Mingjin has been in touch with Xu Baicha more recently, and everyone is guessing what their relationship is at present.

    Everyone had a look of watching the show, and they became angry with the crown, which was a classic scene.

    They are different from Qin Yan and Zhou Mingjin.

    Qin Yan and Zhou Mingjin have already taken over the family business, and based on the foundation of their ancestors, they have carried forward again, and the rest are the second generation of idlers and rich.

    Qin Yan thought of how Lu Wensheng was tearful last night, shrunk his feet, and hid his red and swollen eyes under the quilt, couldn't help laughing, and rubbed his fingertips on the rim of the goblet, "Almost."

    "Yo." Everyone, bump into each other Me, I hit you. It's really for beauty, and it seems they're all for the same woman.

    Zhou Mingjin's face became lively for a moment. He thought Xu Baicha was just average, but if Qin Yan liked it, he was curious about what Xu Baicha could do, and things became more interesting.

    A rich second generation said, "I don't know which man can win Miss Xu's favor tonight."

    Xu Baicha, who was talking with other people not far away, suddenly heard his name, and shyly pinned the hair behind his ear.

    She put on exquisite makeup today, but she didn't expect Qin Yan to come, and she came here for herself, heh, man, after letting him hang around for a while, he came here eagerly.

    Xu Baicha took a sip of the wine, which also tasted sweet.

    The wealthy ladies around laughed, "Oh, it seems that Brother Mingjin and Brother Qin Yan are both interested in Miss Xu."

    "It hurts my heart, Brother Mingjin actually likes sister."

    "Haha, Chacha is a talented piano girl. Children like it, but it's strange that men don't like it."

    "Don't say that," Xu Baicha quickly denied, "It's nothing, everyone is joking, they are just friends, Ayan is my friend and boss, Mingjin is me My lawyer, please stop thinking about it."

    "Okay, okay, let's not talk about it."

    "I'm so envious of Baicha, I can't do it if there are so many high-quality men who like it, I really don't know what they think."

    Xu Baicha said at the right time Playing weak, "Don't think too much, your qualifications are too high, as for me, I have no family background, they think I am a different kind, so they are strong with me."

    Everyone felt a lot better when they heard this. That's right, Xu Baicha came from a poor background. As a man, if you try to be fresh and have fun, the ones who end up marrying back home are not all wealthy daughters.