Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    ◎Leek box◎

    The window sill of the principal's office, under Lu Wensheng's hard watering, the strawberry bushes are growing gratifyingly, and have grown into small clumps.

    Secretary Cui soaked jasmine slices on the side.

    The principal's office is no longer the smell of smoke and old men, but the elegant and fresh smell full of women.

    No one would like to have a better working environment, and everyone is happier going to work every day, especially seeing the elegant and charming principal washing his eyes every day.

    Secretary Cui finished brewing, "The tea is ready."

    "I'll drink it later." Lu Wensheng bent over, turned the potted plants, and cut off some dead parts of the potted plants.

    The TV was broadcasting today's news, and Secretary Cui turned down the volume of the TV a little bit, "Principal, there are two meetings today, at 9:00 in the morning, the homework APP meeting, and at the grinding class site in the afternoon, you need to be a judge, select a few Young teachers are participating in municipal teaching competitions."

    Lu Wensheng replied, "Got it."

    She checked the time, and it was already 8:40, so she set off for the junior high school, still riding her Xiaolan straight bike.

    There are actually a few flowers in the little blue cart basket, and the roots are moist. Probably some "bear child" took the flowers from the vase at home and put them in her car basket.

    She took out the flowers, put the computer bag into the car basket, and then inserted the flowers into the gap on the side so that it would not be crushed by the computer bag.

    Her feet are better now, and no one needs to carry her, but Da Xiao is used to being around her. He also rode a bicycle and followed her.

    He stayed at home for a year, and only recently discovered that the vastness of the outside world, even if you go to the tourist attractions in this city, is better than video games.

    The campus has also completely entered spring, with century-old trees, lush greenery, leaves rubbing each other, and the sound of reading aloud is pleasant to the ears.

    The two rode bicycles to the office of the junior high school.

    Everyone came earlier than expected, around 8:50. There are school R&D teams and software engineers.

    Surrounded in the middle, the vice-principal was in a state of desperation. He had one head and two children, and everyone talked about problems in a hurry.

    He is in his fifties and doesn't know how to engage in software. In his opinion, it's all problems, all problems.

    Everyone started discussing yesterday, but there was no result, so we had to invite the principal to come.

    The principal is young, quick-witted, with high emotional intelligence and strong communication skills.

    When everyone saw the principal outside the door, they quickly sat in their seats and waited for the principal's solution.

    The vice-principal walked around to the principal and handed her a form, "It lists the matters to be reported today, which are some of the problems we are facing."

    Secretary Cui also arrived, raising his eyebrows. Compared with before, the vice-principal now His attitude can be described as a 180-degree turn, and now he has an indescribably respectful attitude towards Lu Wensheng.