Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎Teddy's halo does not deceive me◎

    "Miss, are you okay?" The male voice is clear and smooth.

    Lu Wensheng raised his head, the man in front of him was wearing a dark green suit, the corduroy collar was a little greener, and the inside was a pink shirt, which made his face look like pink pearls.

    "Thank you." Lu Wensheng quickly stabilized his figure.

    His eyebrows were raised, and his exquisite facial features suddenly became vivid. Like a male fox who only receives gifts he likes.

    [His name is Da Xiao, his mother's surname is Da, and he is also the young master of the Gu family, but he is not born to the current Mrs. Gu. One of Bai Yueguang's attack targets. ]

    [The Gu family and the Da family are Qingya's shareholders. 】

    Da Xiao's car was waiting beside him, and the cars behind him lined up, urging his car to leave quickly.

    "Add a WeChat?"

    "Yes." Lu Wensheng took out his phone and added WeChat.

    The last car is the driver of the Qin family.

    Lu Wensheng opened the door, but there were two people sitting in the back seat of the car, Xu Baicha and Qin Yan.

    The one next to her was Xu Baicha, and Xu Baicha said apologetically, "Wen Sheng, I'm sorry. The driver has something to do at home today, so I can only take a ride."

    Lu Wensheng didn't mean to be angry at all, and looked past Xu Baicha , the eyes are very condemning, angry with Teddy, there is a relief plot in the original book, the two of them should stay in the hotel tonight, plus Qin Yan's Teddy halo, seven times a night is not enough.

    The system came out and explained: [Because you prevented the children from taking drugs, the plot of "White Moonlight Became Popular With Green Tea" has also changed. Tonight the male protagonist has no Chinese medicine. 】

    "Wen Sheng, don't be angry." Xu Baicha tugged on Lu Wensheng's clothes, and said empathetically, "How about, how about I go to the passenger seat?"

    After speaking, he glanced at Qin Yan from the corner of his eye. In the past, every time Lu Wensheng got into trouble, Qin Yan dealt with the mess she caused by making her wait for the next car. But today it was rare for Lu Wensheng to do a good deed, Xu Baicha knew very well that he had to know how to advance and retreat, to win Qin Yan's favor and guilt.

    Even if Lu Wensheng did something good, it's always him who is considerate.

    Just as Qin Yan was about to speak, he wanted to say that he and Lu Wensheng would sit in the same car, and let Xu Baicha take this car and go first.

    Lu Wensheng suddenly retorted, "No!"

    Xu Baicha smiled, and was about to start a fight again. Lu Wensheng still doesn't understand, every time there is a quarrel, the one who gets embarrassed is Qin Yan.

    "Squeeze!" Lu Wensheng got into the car and pushed Xu Baicha closer to Qin Yan.

    She has to try the power of Teddy Halo.

    Xu Baicha was dumbfounded, because he was pushed, his leg was stuck to Qin Yan's. Secretly annoyed that Lu Wensheng didn't play cards according to common sense.

    The rear row of a luxury car is actually very spacious, and it is not a problem to seat three people.

    Lu Wensheng picked up the handbag and put it between her and Xu Baicha, "My bag is very expensive, don't touch it."