Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    ◎To do or not to do? ◎

    Lu Wensheng struggled to lift his left foot. It turned out that a large piece of bubble gum or chewing gum was stuck to the sole of the shoe.

    Just now, she was stuck to the sole of the shoe by the bubble gum, so she didn't lift it up all of a sudden, tripped, and bumped into his chest with a "boom", causing her eyes to stare.

    The voices of a group of people talking and laughing stagnated.

    The people beside Qin Jinyuan knew that another woman threw herself into Qin Jinyuan's arms, and Qin Jinyuan actually turned sideways to block their probing eyes, only half of the white tip of his chin was seen, and he bit his lip.

    "Boss Qin, I don't want to disturb you, let's go first."

    A group of people walked away considerately, not to disturb their moment of love.

    "Okay, then Qin won't give it away."

    "You are busy." They laughed.

    The moonlight in the courtyard was not clear, and Qin Jinyuan blocked them, so they didn't recognize who the woman was.

    Lu Wensheng had good eyes, recognized a few of them, and was really taken aback, especially their teasing laughter, as if she was throwing herself into a hug, which made her a little bit desperate.

    After they left, Lu Wensheng barely raised his head.

    She stood up straight, and the man took half a step back.

    "Boss Qin?"

    Qin Jinyuan's phoenix eyes seemed to be smiling but not a smile, "Which Qin?"

    Lu Wensheng couldn't help whether he was joking, "Uncle."

    The Qin family's shameless call for uncle.

    Qin Jinyuan is the direct descendant of the Qin family, the top wealthy Qin family in the capital.

    Qin Yan belongs to the Qin family in Haishi, a branch of the Qin family. One of the most correct decisions Qin Yan made was that when the Qin family fell into the capital five years ago, they did not make trouble, and did not suppress or erode the shares of the direct line of the Qin family like other branches of the Qin family.

    It wasn't until the direct line became prosperous and the direct line's family business was more prosperous than before, that the old lady Qin let go of her old face and went to Beijing to make connections. That's how Qin Yan came to be known as "little uncle". In fact, the two families were separated by thousands of miles.

    When she said uncle, Qin Jinyuan's face paled.

    "Miss Lu is here?"

    He was tall and straight, and Lu Wensheng thought of Songzhu under the shadow of the moonlight.

    "I came here to look for a student, why is there no one around, uncle, do you know how to go?"

    Qin Jinyuan said warmly, "Miss Lu, follow me."

    He walked in front, and Lu Wensheng was half a step behind him .

    Yunwu Villa is a hot spring hotel, as its name suggests, the steaming mist from the hot springs permeates everywhere.

    A bamboo forest forms a labyrinth of twists and turns.

    Every other section of the road is illuminated by dim ground lamps, and tiny fireflies dance at night.