Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    ◎Miss gritted her silver teeth to pieces◎

    "Grandma." Lu Wensheng called out a little nervously.

    Facing the person who loved his original body, Lu Wensheng naturally wanted to love him back.

    It's just that to her at present, Grandma Qin is still a stranger. She didn't know how to respond to their affection.

    The thirty years when Grandma Qin was the principal was Qingya's last glory. After she left office, Qingya began to decline.

    "Hey, Xiao Wensheng, you don't need to visit grandma. I heard about what happened yesterday. You are a person who loves children. Do you want to be the principal? I've already given you all the shares, and it's up to you to dispose of them.

    " In less than 10 minutes, Grandma Qin agreed and let her do it.

    Lu Wensheng breathed a sigh of relief, and successfully answered some of Grandma Qin's questions, and Grandma Qin didn't notice that the core had changed.

    Everyone in the restaurant heard it all.

    Lu Wensheng wants to be the principal of Qingya?

    What a joke, she is the daughter of a nouveau riche family, she doesn't know how to write the fourth word of Shuxiangmen, what kind of principal is Qingya?

    Although Qingya is going downhill, her reputation is still there, and she has a sacred status in the hearts of the people of this city.     The third wife immediately said to Mrs. Qin, "Mother-in-law, if the fourth daughter

    -in-law goes to be the principal, it will really ruin Qingya?!"

.

    But Qingya belonged to Grandma Qin's family, and all the shares she held were given to Lu Wensheng. Of these women in the Qin family, which one is not jealous?

    The old lady's eyes were sharp, "She won't succeed, and she won't pass the shareholder vote."

    After hearing this, the third wife immediately felt relieved.

    When Lu Wensheng returned to the dining room and sat down, she said, "Fourth wife, don't think about it, don't fetch water with a bamboo basket."

    Lu Wensheng remembered that the third wife was stirring up the muddy water yesterday.

    She sat down and took a sip of porridge slowly.

    The third wife was ignored by Lu Wensheng, and she got even angrier when she couldn't answer for a long time. After taking a mouthful of porridge, she continued to sting, "Sister-in-law San advises you, don't waste your energy."

    Lu Wensheng smiled after hearing this . Throw the egg whites into an empty plate that Qin Yan doesn't use, since he can't see it anyway.

    Then I said, "Sister-in-law three, I've been thinking about why you don't like me? Now that I figured it out, firstly, you are not as beautiful as me; secondly, your husband is not as capable as Qin Yan; thirdly, you are not as rich as me. I am a bamboo basket, so what are you?"

    Mrs. Qin was about to explode, and scolded her fourth daughter-in-law.

    Qin Yan suddenly knocked down the spoon, and a crisp sound interrupted Mrs. Qin.

    Qin Yan, who came quickly and spoke little, said, "Sister-in-law three, you are serious."

    Everyone didn't expect him to speak for Lu Wensheng, and they all showed shock. Qin Yan is now the head of the family, and everyone usually listens to him.