Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    ◎Inheriting the mantle◎

    At ten o'clock in the evening, Lu Wensheng left the banquet.

    Qin Yan was injured, so of course she had to go.

    At 10:30, she arrived at the entrance of the VIP ward of the hospital. As soon as she opened the door and went in, Mrs. Qin got entangled.

    "Lu Wensheng! Qin Yan was injured. Where did you go? You came here so late. How many times did Qin Yan call you, and how many times did I call you!" The

    old lady Qin was very aggressive.

    "Oh, I saw it." Lu Wensheng dodged to avoid the old lady, and managed to save the contents of the Hermes bag.

    In fact, when she was shopping downstairs and scanning the QR code to pay, she saw more than a dozen missed calls on her phone. Thinking that she was all downstairs in the hospital, she didn't bother to call back.

    The old lady was blown away when she heard her attitude. Her son Qin Yan is now injured, and Lu Wensheng didn't care about it. Not only did he arrive so late, but there was no anxious look on his face, "Lu Wensheng, what's your attitude, the banquet is lost Eyes, come here so late? Xu Baicha next door knows how to block Qin Yan twice, how about you? Where were you when he was undergoing surgery?" The

    old lady was noisy.

    Lu Wensheng is automatically shielded, the left ear goes in and the right ear goes out.

    Qin Yan was woken up, he had just had a suture operation, he was given anesthesia, and he was a little confused.

    "Mom, stop talking, it's none of Wen Sheng's business."

    In this matter, Qin Mian was of course on the side of Fourth Aunt, "Grandma, you are anxious about the kidnapping case and didn't pay attention to the situation at the banquet venue. In fact, Fourth Aunt rescued Aunt Si at the banquet. Qin Jinyuan’s younger sister, Qin Shuangning, it’s too late.”

    Mrs. Qin San was very dissatisfied with the 1 billion, and followed her up, “Mom, the fourth brother was only injured when he went to save someone, you are not good Think about it, the fourth wife also saves people, and the fourth child also saves people, but there is a big difference."

    Lu Wensheng straightened his wrinkled cuffs, and said in an unhurried tone, "Xu Baicha was rescued? It's right next door. That's great. I have to thank her. If it wasn't for Xu Baicha, Qin Yan Can't just lie here. By the way, Qin Yan, did you give 1 billion to the kidnappers?"

    She looked at Qin Yan with clear eyes, and Qin Yan couldn't look straight for a while, and lowered his head.

    Everyone was worried about Qin Yan's injury just now, and they didn't have time to ask. After being reminded by Lu Wensheng, everyone remembered this key issue.

    Mrs. Qin San twisted her sleeves, she wanted to ask a long time ago!

    The 1 billion yuan is not Qin Yan's private property. It's the Qin family's 1 billion, not his own 1 billion. The Qin family is still developing, how could Qin Yan have 1 billion working capital alone.

    If Qin Yan really gave it away, it would be everyone's money! Why the old four!

    Everyone stared at Qin Yan, waiting for his answer, except for Lu Wensheng, everyone hoped to answer "no".

    After all, both Xu Baicha and Qin Yan were injured. If they were injured even after paying all the money, that would be unreasonable.

    "Fourth, tell me, 1 billion was really given to the kidnappers?"