Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎Breaking up◎

    Lu Wensheng slept for 30 hours during this sleep, including 6 hours of exercise.

    There is only one small night light at the end of the bed in the room, which has a strong and charming atmosphere.

    He opened his eyes when he heard him go out.

    Hugging the quilt, she thought that she just made a mistake that any woman would make, maybe.

    Before he came back, I had to pack up and run quickly.

    As soon as I stood up, my legs went limp, and I had no clothes to wear. I don't know where the swimsuit from the night before was rolled up.

    Quickly walked out of the bathroom, pulled a bathrobe off and put it on.

    Before opening the door, lie on the door, put your ear on the door and listen, it's fine, there is no sound outside.

    She unscrewed the doorknob, went out of the bedroom, and observed cautiously. There was no one in the living room outside.

    So he rushed out quickly.

    Go back to your room first and take a shower.

    The ointment that Qin Jinyuan rubbed on her was also washed away, and slight pains spread up.

    Fortunately, it is not difficult to accept.

    I'm just hungry now, I haven't eaten for a day and a half.

    Just after taking a shower, someone knocked on the door outside. It's a hotel waiter who came to deliver Chinese food to her.

    Fortunately, there is no Qin Jinyuan.

    She said silently in her heart again, I just made a mistake that any woman would make, I just wanted his body.

    She felt that she and Qin Jinyuan were not suitable to be a couple, but they were in tune with each other in that aspect. When you do it, you should be a gentleman and be a gentleman, and you should be energetic when you are energetic.

    Then be a buddy with benefits?

    Lu Wensheng ate the sweet crab meat, shook his head, no no no.

    after eating. She took out her cell phone, which contained many missed calls. The students in the school have already gone to the next country, and she has to think about whether to continue traveling or return home.

    Go ahead and travel and do some more visits to see how education is done in other countries.

    It is true that I have played too much recently, and I have not improved myself well.

    Then let the secretary book a plane ticket, and go to the next country to meet the teachers and children.

    There are still more than 6 hours before the departure of the plane. She packed her luggage and other things first, and then went to a store near the hotel to buy some souvenirs and send them back to her family.

    Wearing a shredded coconut straw hat to go shopping, she was a bit lonely after all. Qin Shuangning had always been by her side before.

    I chose a matryoshka ceramic and am about to pay. The right hand is held by a slender hand.

    It was Qin Jinyuan, who took out his wallet and handed it to the shopkeeper.

    Lu Wensheng struggled, but he didn't let go.

After dressing up as the principal of the beautiful and miserable teenagersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara