Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎Qin Jinyuan confessed to her ◎The

    Qin family thought that Lu Wensheng was playing with his temper, and knew that the Lu family had brought a lawyer over.

    And this lawyer is none other than Zhou Mingjin, the boss of the Zhou family.

    Zhou Mingjin usually handles corporate disputes, when did he handle divorce cases?

    Many barristers are reluctant to take on such matters as divorce disputes, because there are too many bad debts, and they are all over the place.

    There were too many people coming, Qin Yan's temples twitched, especially when he saw Lu Wensheng's proud rosy face, his heart was blocked even more.

    He thought, thought there was room for change.

    After all, Qin Yan has been in the business world for many years, and he has settled down to the brain analysis of dull pain. She told him yesterday that she was going to get a divorce, and the lawyer came today. Lu Wensheng definitely planned it for a long time.

    Once again, emotion overwhelmed reason. He already knew that she didn't love him, but he didn't expect her to be so unfeeling. When did she start preparing for all this?

    Qin Yan's eyes were red, and he tightened Lu Wensheng's wrist, "Let's talk alone."

    Lu Wensheng's face remained unchanged, "We have nothing to talk about."

    Qin Yan pursed his lips, and stubbornly pulled her into the elevator.

    Seeing this, Lu Wenxiao chased after him, "Qin Yan, let go!"

    This bastard still dares to murder his sister.

    Qin Yan pressed the elevator button, and the elevator door closed, leaving Lu Wenxiao outside.

    Lu Wensheng comforted Lu Wenxiao, "Brother, I'm fine." As the

    elevator went up, Qin Yan approached Lu Wensheng, "Lu Wensheng, told me yesterday that I wanted a divorce. Today the lawyer came to the house, Lu Wensheng, you put What do you think of me, and what do you think of the Qin family?"

    Lu Wensheng pushed his shoulder, "Now I'm notifying you."

    Qin Yan was very angry, knowing that Zizai was incapable of rage, but the moment he saw the Lu family coming, he was already on the verge of rage. He pinched Lu Wensheng's chin and looked directly into her eyes.

    Will Lu Wensheng divorce him? Will not.

    So, who is she?

    "Who are you?" When

    these words fell into her ears, Lu Wensheng was startled, clapped his hand, opened and closed his red lips, "Qin Yan, you are sick."

    Qin Yan leaned over and wanted to bite down.

    At this moment, the elevator door opened again, and Qin Mian barged in.

    The young man tried his best to break Qin Yan away.

    Lu Wensheng got out from the gap between the two, patted his chest, and ran downstairs alone.

    At the entrance of the elevator well, Qin Yan asked, "Qin Mian let go."

    Qin Mian let go, just playing cool, afraid of being beaten, and ran away.

    Early in the morning, Qin Mian was still wearing Ultraman's pajama pants, and said to Qin Yan, "Fourth uncle, you can't force a girl."