Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    ◎Which wild man is it? In the

    afternoon, Lu Wensheng and the third wife arrived at the shopping mall. Just as they were in the car, the third wife cryptically said that she only had two million yuan in liquid funds on her card, and told Lu Wensheng not to be too ruthless.

    Lu Wensheng didn't mean to kill the third wife, "I'll buy two sets of spring clothes for my mother, and one bag will do the trick." It came to

    five or six hundred thousand.

    The third wife breathed a sigh of relief, if it only cost five or six hundred thousand, Lu Wensheng would let her go.

    Lu Wensheng received the results of the Qingya exam at noon, but the parents didn't know about it, and it would be announced tomorrow morning.

    The two were trying on clothes in a luxury store, and the third wife couldn't help inquiring about her son Qin Bo's grades.

    Lu Wensheng chose a bag, and answered the third wife while reciting it in the interview, "Qin Bo improved in this exam."

    He improved from the bottom one to the bottom two.

    This bag should be suitable for Mother Lu, and she handed it to the cabinet sister, "We will pay the bill later." The

    third wife immediately cheered up, and the fourth wife still had a conscience, so she specially checked the grades of her nephew, and asked anxiously, "How many exams did Qin Bo take?" .”

    Lu Wensheng avoided answering, and asked the third wife to try on the clothes, “Sister-in-law, this light green dress suits you.”

    This new dress is really beautiful, and the third wife fell in love with it immediately, so she changed into a skirt and came out. Looking at the mirror from all angles, Lu Wensheng's eyesight is really good, I have never dared to try this kind of tender green before.

    "Sister-in-law three, do I have good eyesight?"

    "Well, it's not bad."

    The cabinet sisters around praised, "Ten years younger", "I've never seen anyone who can dress so beautifully."

    Just now Lu Wensheng changed the subject , the third wife knew that her son failed the exam again, so she would feel better if she put on nice clothes, "We will pay the bill later."

    "Okay."

    However, almost in the next second, another woman came out wearing the same bright green dress.

    It's Xu Baicha.

    Xu Baicha is young and beautiful, so the effect of wearing it is naturally much better than that of the third wife.

    The third wife suddenly became unhappy, and asked the cabinet sister, "Why do we let dubious people in our VIP room?"

    She knew Xu Baicha, he was an actor after all, and it would be as difficult as climbing the sky to enter the Qin family's door.

    The cabinet sister apologized, "The newcomer made a mistake, please don't be offended by the third wife. I will arrange for Miss Xu to go out now."

    Xu Baicha bit her lip, her face was ugly, she is now the top class, in the eyes of these wealthy wives, she is just the lowest actor.

    Lu Wensheng is here, she can't let go of the opportunity to gain hatred, so her eyes are red, she is pitiful, "Third wife, Miss Lu, this VIP room is specially reserved for me by Ah Yan. Third wife, I don't Mind sharing a VIP room with you, we are friends after all." The