The wives present had the same hatred for Xiaosan, especially now that Lu Wensheng's school is gradually getting on the right track, They don't mind selling Lu Wensheng as a favor.

    The ladies who usually play well with Xu Baicha don't have much worry on their faces, after all, they are plastic sisters.

    Qin Yan was scolded and scolded by all the people, so that he couldn't lift his head. I'm just worried that Lu Wensheng is in a bad mood, it's not a good thing after all.

    He has a tall figure, and his words are not angry and pretentious, "You don't need to guess, my wife and I have a very close relationship. Miss Xu is an artist under my banner and also my friend. There is no improper relationship between me and Xu Baicha."

    After all, he is Qin Yan, the talkative wives, held down by their husbands.

    The ladies snorted angrily.

    In fact, for a person of Qin Yan's status, there is no need to explain. They thought again, he was explaining for Lu Wensheng. There's no need to say that she's a poor wife and isn't loved by the Qin family.

    However, Mrs. Gu said with a smile, "Miss Lu doesn't need to rely on men's love to prove herself." A

    happy family is icing on the cake, if not, it doesn't matter.

    After Qin Yan finished speaking, he put on his coat and went out. Looking back, Lu Wensheng was no longer where he was.

    He regretted it countless times afterwards, this time he chose the wrong one.

    Lu Wensheng received a message from Zhou Mingjin on his mobile phone, inviting her to a small meeting room to talk about Qin Shuangning.

    When she arrived at the living room, there was a man sitting in the half shadow, it was Qin Jinyuan whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

    Qin Jinyuan seemed tired between his brows.

    Lu Wensheng approached.

    He seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, then stood up, casting a tall shadow.

    "Teacher Lu, please sit down."

    If a subordinate or other bosses came to see him, the one who nodded and bowed would be the subordinate. And Qin Jinyuan would be the one sitting upright and motionless.

    Qin Jinyuan sat down after him, playing with a string of Buddhist beads with his fingertips.

    He tells a story.

    Lu Wensheng's story puzzle is more complete.

    Qin Jinyuan's father, Qin Hui, married his first wife and gave birth to his eldest son, Qin Jinyuan, and Qin Shuangning.

    It was rumored that she had given birth to a pair of twin daughters.

    In fact, there is only one daughter, Qin Shuangning, and the twin sister was actually born by Qin Hui's cheating, that is, the second wife.

    At that time, Qin Jinyuan was more than ten years old, and his mother died of dystocia, which was a great blow to him, and he didn't know how many younger sisters he had.

    Qin Shuangning was stolen and left outside. So the Qin family said that the younger sister had a congenital deficiency and died young.

    Qin Shuangbei was raised in the Qin family as a baby, and Qin Jinyuan was also very good to his "only" younger sister.

    Qin Shuangning was already eight years old when she was found. She also had longing for the Qin family, especially her elder brother. It's just that the Qin family is probably the beginning of her nightmare.