"Being the principal must be the pride of spring breeze." When

    everyone saw Lu Wensheng entering the arena holding Qin Mian's arm, they were uncharacteristically indifferent to their own husband .

    And Qin Yan didn't bring his female star here today.

    Also, Qin Yan entered the arena after them, and didn't need other people's support. His eyes seem to be healed?

    What happened to the Qin family today?

    Everyone became suspicious.

    Once Qin Yan's eyes are healed, Haishi's business layout will be reshuffled.

    As soon as Lu Wensheng entered the arena, Qin Mian ran away, going to play with his classmates.

    The old lady Qin also told him, "Go and play with Qin Shuangning."

    It would be great for the Qin family if they could have a good relationship with Qin Shuangning.

    Qin Mian had never met Qin Shuangning before, so he ran away without even bothering to be perfunctory.

    Lu Wensheng was alone again.

    But when Mrs. Gu approached her to talk, the other wives whose children were in Qingya followed suit.

    Now they still don't know the way of the fourth wife, and they haven't discussed it very deeply.

    The content of the conversation is nothing more than which brands' new models, and then meet to go to foreign countries to see shows and so on.

    Lu Wensheng is generous, when it comes to those brands, there are countless treasures, which ones are ugly, and which ones are barely readable, which hits the hearts of all the wives. As for the wife present, she did not buy more.

    The main reason is that they are parents, they are not as young as girls, and their desire to buy things has faded a lot. Compared with buying bags, they are more willing to buy jewelry with room for appreciation or real estate.

    Mrs. Gu remembered something and said with a smile, "I heard that Mr. Qin spent 50 million to take two sets of jewelry some time ago."

    Another wife echoed, "Yeah, why don't you wear it today and let us have a look. "

    Lu Wensheng shook his head, "They're all copper-smell things, and they look tacky when worn, as if they cost 30 million yuan for everyone to see and wear. They are suitable for collection, and there are few occasions to wear them. It's not as good as a house, which can also be rented Apart from displaying jewelry at home, if luck is good it can increase in value and if luck is bad it will depreciate. I really don’t know what use it is.”

    Mrs. Gu nodded and said to her heart, “What Mrs. Fourth said is that I often talk to my My daughter said so. What’s so good about those luxuries, children seem to be unable to buy enough, they ask for money every day, and they like to compare.”

    If the former Lu Wensheng said this, he would probably be ridiculed again upstart.

    But Lu Wensheng, who is engaged in education, can withdraw a large section of investment theory and parenting experience when he speaks out.

    The other wives were right when they thought about it from Lu Wensheng's point of view.

    They rack their brains in order to control their children's expenses, not because they have no money to spend for their children, but to develop a bottom line. In a family with real background, the children are extremely well-behaved. They know that money can make money since they were young, and they will not spend it recklessly.