"What?" She refused to agree to things that were too pornographic.

    "I hope you can reply to my WeChat."

    He waited for almost a day today, but she didn't reply to his message. Then he sent her sorry, sorry that he didn't reply to her message before, and she still ignored her.

    "Oh." In the afternoon, Qin Yan sent a WeChat message asking her which gemstone looked good, but Lu Wensheng didn't reply.

    Who told him not to return the original owner's news before, this is called retaliation.

    Thirty million yuan is not impossible for her to reply to WeChat in time, "Okay, I will reply to your WeChat in the future."

    "Yes." Qin Yan nodded and smiled.

    Her attitude changed a little bit, and if she really gave a girl a gift, she would be happy and her attitude would soften a little.

    Lu Wensheng checked the time on his phone, it was past ten o'clock, and he ordered the eviction, "What are you still doing here?"

    Qin Yan was very nervous, and tentatively asked, "Can I sleep on the sofa here tonight?"

    She asked for it many times before, but he rejected it sternly.

    "Impossible," Lu Wensheng blushed suddenly, took Qin Yan's hand, and Qin Yan held it back tightly.

    She pushed him out, "What are you thinking!"

    and slammed the door.

    Qin Yan covered the chest muscles pushed by her, his heart was beating fast.

    He tensed up to explode when he asked her if he could sleep here.

    Fortunately, he was well prepared tonight and was wearing a loose bathrobe.

    Nephew Qin Mian passed by, yawning, and suddenly saw his fourth uncle in a heroic manner. Then he stood aggrieved outside Sigu's door.

    A high school student who knows everything and often jokes with male classmates.

    "Hey, fourth uncle, it's all like this, and was kicked out by fourth aunt?" Qin Mian expressed sympathy for little Qin Yan, "Tsk tsk tsk, you have to be rude if you have a wife."

    "Get out!" Qin Yan kicked his nephew.

    On Sunday, Lu Wensheng returned to her natal home. Qin Yan also wanted to follow, she didn't know why he insisted on coming, "Then quickly change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside first." The

    third wife laughed at Qin Yan, "Yo, the sun is coming out from the west, Mr. Si take the initiative to go to the old man's house."

    Qin Yan only said "Yes", and hurriedly walked towards the elevator with long legs.

    The third wife looked at Qin Yan's back, so neatly? The fourth child's eyes are getting better?

    Impossible, his eyes are burned by chemical radiation, and famous doctors all over the world are helpless.

    She bit her fingernails, if the fourth child's eyes were healed, then the fourth child would take away her husband's property...

    Lu Wensheng waited in the car for a while, Qin Yan quickly changed his clothes and came running.

    System: [Wen Sheng, don't you think Qin Yan's eyes have improved? 】

    "Really? I didn't pay attention."