Chapter 22: Onigashima

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): You are Page One...

Page One: I didn't think I'd see you again Wild Wind, I should have captured you yesterday if my sister hadn't stopped me. I'm surprised you managed to defeat Black Maria, you must be really strong, so I won't underestimate you. He activated his power to the surprise of everyone in the corridor as he turned into a terrifying dinosaur ready to defeat (Y/N) who observed around him and saw that he was surrounded by his enemies.

(Y/N): I just wanted to infiltrate to get Yamato out of here, but now I'm the island's number one target...

Page One: You're now surrounded, you can't do anything so give up Wild Wind.

(Y/N): I have to say something... You can turn yourself into a dinosaur, that's very cool!

Page One: What?!

(Y/N): It's a trap! Fūjin's Breath!

The Tobirropo was suddenly hit by a breath of wind that sent his soldiers flying away and before the pirates behind him could act, (Y/N) enveloped his arm with wind and hit the floor with a powerful blow that destroyed the corridor as the soldiers fell to the floor below. Page One had leapt towards (Y/N) before the floor was destroyed and hit him with his tail, the human tried to take the blow, but was sent flying into another room where he landed violently on the floor.

(Y/N) saw the shadow of his enemy landing to hit him with his tail, but he narrowly dodged the attack and jumped on his opponent to kick him in the stomach. However, he didn't manage to hit the dinosaur who suddenly grabbed his leg before crushing him against the floor to the pain of the samurai who spit blood. A blast of wind erupted from his body and hit the dinosaur who dropped the man suffering from his wounds, but he bravely stood up with his sword.

(Y/N): You're strong, but I don't have time to fight you, so see you later!

Page One: Wait?! Wait Wild Wind!

The young man fled to the surprise of the dinosaur who began to chase him as (Y/N) ran quickly defeating the soldiers before seeing Ulti in his path who had come to capture him with her brother. However, the protagonist was running at full speed and couldn't stop before colliding with the woman who was sent flying without the man stopping to run.

After joining his sister, Page One and Ulti started chasing together (Y/N) who had defeated some pirates before being surprised by the two Tobirropo, and he turned to the duo running towards him as he had a serious expression on his face at the sight of his enemies.

Ulti: Don't move (Y/N)! I will destroy you now!

(Y/N): Page One, Ulti, I don't want to fight you because I have to save Yamato as quickly as possible, but if you continue to stand in my way, so I will beat you!

Ulti: You shouldn't have come, I will be merciless now, I will crush you!

(Y/N): I think this is my first opportunity to use Enma... No, this sword is too dangerous, and I don't want to kill them...

(Y/N) took a breath and concentrated before quickly flying towards the two dinosaurs to strike them with his katana. Ulti covered her arm with Haki and took (Y/N)'s blade before his brother tried to hit the young man with his tail, but he avoided jumping back. The moment his foot touched the floor, he rushed at his enemies even though the bullets of the enemy soldiers were useless against him thanks to his devil fruit.

Wind covered his sword as he raised it and a gust of wind hit the enemy group although both Tobirropo resisted the gust and Ulti jumped towards (Y/N) to give him a violent headbutt which collided with the young man's blade causing sparks and cracks in the floor with wind hitting the area from the impact of the two attacks.