132| Bee True

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wow." Topanga and Angela gaped in unison.

"Hey, whose side are you on?" Eric questioned them.

"Well, thank you Dr. Kincaid for that, uh, vivid story, which provides us with a perfect transition into today's assignment, where on neighboring Crete we will find Sir Arthur Evans excavating at Minoan Knossos, beginning in 1899." Mr. Feeny announced which caused most of the class to fall asleep. "We will read what Evans was most interested in excavating and the effect it had on archaeology in the 20th century."

"Ponderous, man, ponderous." Curtis stated, gesturing to Mr. Feeny.

"George is a fine educator, Curtis." The Dean told him.

"Sorry, but when you've had these experiences first-hand, it's a little hard to get excited about reading a book. But I supposed reading is a lot safe than actually doing something." Curtis responded.

Eric then glanced over at Shawn, Cory and Zoey.

"I feel as though this gentleman may require our attention, boys." Zoey admitted.

"Perhaps a lesson in humility." Shawn suggested.

"Something big." Cory added.

"Something spectacular." Zoey stated.

"But let's not get caught like all the other times, okay?" Cory asked.

••••

Shawn, Zoey and Cory came up with a plan to frame Mr. Feeny. Zoey, as usual, was certain it wasn't going to work but she said nothing as Shawn picked the lock to the archaeologist's office.

"Shawnie, Zo, of all the plans we've concocted this is the best one." Cory told them, closing the door behind him. "And we have concocted some doozies."

"And Feeny always caught us." Zoey pointed out.

"Yeah, he always had us figured out." Cory agreed.

"But we're in college now. We're older, we're wiser." Shawn said.

"You think he's up to the challenge?" Cory wondered.

"It's us against him, living on the edge, babe." Shawn responded.

"I like when you call him babe." Cory admitted.

"Alright." Zoey began, clasping her hands together. "Eric said this guy Curtis stored all the stuff from the last dig here in the science lab."

"Yeah, he supposedly got something that's gonna alter the course of the new millennium." Cory agreed.

"Are you two ready to execute phase one of our master plan?" Shawn asked.

Zoey nodded her head. "Ready."

"Let's mess this place up!" Cory exclaimed excitedly.

The three of them began throwing loose papers haphazardly on the ground.

"You know, Shawnie and Zo, I honestly don't see how anything could be simpler." Cory remarked as they worked.

"This is child's play." Shawn said. He then walked over to the table that stood off to the side of the room. "What's this, a brain?"

Cory and Zoey joined him to look at the object floating in the liquid.

"That's gotta be his discovery. He's discovered the world's first brain. If this gets out, Fennel never get the Dean." Cory said.

Zoey sighed. "You are honestly an idiot, Cor. The world's first brain no loner exists."

"You could get any woman with the world's first brain." Shawn said.