♬ epilogue ♬

'Hello, this is HYBE Labels.

We are glad to announce that our artists, ENHYPEN member, JAY and, APHRODITE member, SUMI have reported us of their engagement last year and the two will be holding their wedding this coming September.

We thank for the fans' support for the couple's announcement.

Thank you.'

3rd person's pov

September 1st, 2031

Ten years had past since the two became a couple and their relationship had their up and downs but they still managed to make it through.
Umi was in her hotel room getting ready with her mom, sisters and group mates. While Jay was in his room right on the other end of the corridor with his friends and his father.

Umi's pov

I can't believe it...
It's the morning of my wedding day and I'm here getting ready...

"Sola! Pass me that lipstick, please" Minah asked my youngest sister.
"Here, unnie! Oh and Chaerin unnie can you please do my hair?" She asked.
"Wait girls! Don't move too much! It's hard to take pictures! Nimi, aunty! Please look over here!" Skye instructed us, as my mom was fixing my hair.
"I can't believe my oldest daughter is getting married today" mom said wiping a tear.

"Mom, it's not the end of the world, now focus or you might burn Mimi's hair" Konon said.
"Right, mom. I'll still be your daughter, you're just getting another son out of this" I said.
"Well, at least he's calmer than Niki" Sehyeol said making all of us laugh.
Right then, the door unlocked as a kid ran inside.
"Sol don't run!"
"Jinhee! You're here!"

"Yeah, sorry. We just arrived, Sol was throwing a tantrum to not wear his shoes" Jinhee said with an apologetic smile.
"Oh really? Our baby Sol was being naughty?" I said picking up the 3 year old kid and making him sit on my lap.
"Mimi! No shoes!" He told me.
"Baby Sol? Don't you wanna be cool, like your papa and uncles?" Eunwoo asked him as he nodded.

"Well, to be cool like them, yes shoes" Nayeon explained to him while pointing at his shoes.
"Papa cool! Shoes cool!" He giggled back.
"Where's Solji?" I asked her.
"She's with Yeji in the hall" Jinhee said.

Jay's pov

"I'm here! I'm here!" Sunghoon said as he rushed inside my room.
"Finally man!" Jake said greeting him.
"Hyung, we thought you wouldn't make it!" Sunoo said.
"Sorry, Jay. Solon wouldn't put his shoes on" he explained as he fixed his suit.
"It's okay, Hoon, don't worry"
"Perfect! Now get closer for a group pic of the groom and his friends!" K said.

We invited almost all our friends for this day, from industry friends and colleagues to family and friends.

I'd be lying if I say that I didn't start putting money aside for this day since our first anniversary.

We decided to organize things in big to make this day very memorable for our families.

"Are you ready, son? Soon we have to head downstairs for more pictures and to welcome your guests" my dad said.
"Yes, dad. Just kinda nervous. There's no way she'll change her mind, right?"
"Hyung, cmon. It's my sister that we're talking about. She's truly in love with you, Jay hyung. Stay assured"
"Yeah, my best friend wouldn't stay with you for ten years just to run away on the day of your wedding"

"Jungwon and Niki are right, Jay. She wouldn't change her mind now" Heeseung said patting my shoulder.
"Perfect! Now let's get to the lobby, the guests are arriving!" My mom said excited.
"Uhm can I talk with Dae before we get down?"
"I'll go ask" Niki said before leaving the room and after few minutes he came back.

"Ok, the girls are leaving and you can go, but she requested for you to not see her" he said.
"Thank you, Niki. I'll go now"
"See you at the lobby, bro" Jake said as we all left my room.
As I got near her room, the girls were also leaving.
"No funny business Jongseong Park, cuz we worked so much on her hair" Cherry said jokingly.

They left and I knocked on the door.
"Babe?"
"Jjong!"
"I'm so nervous, Dae"
"I am too... It's our big day huh"
"Yeah, it is... I went here to give you this, my last gift as your boyfriend and fiancé"

Umi's pov

I unlocked the door and stuck out my hand only.
"Jay, you didn't have to"
"But it's still our anniversary, I wanted to do something" he said giving me a small box.
"Baby, we're literally getting married in not even an hour"
"Just let me do it" I opened the small box and found a simple necklace with two small pendants, a J and a U.
"Jay... It's so pretty... Thank you so much, babe"
"I'll go now, see you in front of the altar, my wifey"
"You're so cheesy, Jjong"

I waited for my parents to arrive before my entrance in the hall.
"Are you ready, sweetheart?" My mom asked me.
"I think that's a question for you, mom" I said laughing a bit.
"Let's go now, your future husband is waiting for you" my dad said taking my arm and letting my mom head to the hall to take her seat.

"I'm so happy for you, Umi. I'm sure they're also happy for you two. With all honesty, Jay always reminded me of your father. I wonder if he was the one to send you someone like him" he said laughing.
"Ay Enough reminiscing and let's go"
"Can't wait, hm, my daughter?"
"I'm just excited and nervous"
"Let's go now?"

The big doors then opened and everyone was standing as my father and I walked down the isle.
"Jay"
"Sir"
"Take care of her for us"
"I will, sir" my father and Jay said briefly before Jay and I faced the the preacher.
"You're stunning, Dae"
"You're more, Jjong"

Then the ceremony started and, after our vows, the preacher finally said those most awaited words.
"With the power invested in me, I now declare you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"
He didn't hesitate and gave me a quick kiss before we faced our guests who were cheering loudly.
"Congrats guys!" Heeseung said to us.
"Thank you, hyung, for being my best man" the two fist bumped as I faced my maid of honor.

"I'm so happy for you, Mimi"
"Thank you, Konon. You better catch the bouquet later,Hm?"
"Oh shut up" we said to each other laughing.
After the celebrations, Jay and I were dropped off by our friends at the airport for our flight.
After the check in, we sat at the lounge waiting for the boarding.

"We're married now, huh?"
"It still doesn't feel real but at the same time it feels like nothing much changed"
"Because we're still together. But now we're a step closer to build the family we've been dreaming of for the past ten years" he said kissing my hand.
"Do you still remember the name we wanted for our future first child?"

"Roan" we both said in unison as we laughed.
"It's a perfect name"
"What if we add a second name? Since you have one too"
"Baby, mine is an English name"
"Still!"
"Okay then, what were you thinking of?"
"If it's a female, Estelle, to recall the meaning of your name"
"And if it's a boy? What about Sean? It contains the word 'sea'"
"I like it. Roan Estelle Park or Roan Sean Park. Perfect"

"Now, what's left is to make them" he said with a sly smile.
"Oh shut up, Jongseong!" I said hitting his arm.
"Ow?! Is this how you're gonna treat your husband?"
"Why would you say stuff like that in public!"
"Okay okay, I'm sorry" he said hugging me in a moment of silence.
"I love you, my star"
"I love you too, my ocean"