♬ 3 ♬

A month passed since ENHYPEN was formed and Riki tried to keep in contact with me more, even with his busy schedule. As you can see, he and I are closer than we are with our other siblings; he used to always come to me whenever he was having a hard time and I'd do the same. Not that we aren't close with our siblings but our bond is stronger than with our other sisters.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked.
"Yes"
"Ok then, let's check the emails"
Today the emails for those who passed the auditions for Belift Lab should be out.
"Ah, I can't! Konon please open the mailbox for me"
"Sure" and I closed my eyes tight and held our mom's hand.
"Oh my god! Open your eyes! MIMI!" I heard Sola shout so I opened them.

"I- I passed?!? I passed!? MOM, I PASSED THEM! They accepted me!"
"Oh god, I'm so proud of you, Umi!" She said hugging me and soon I felt two other pairs of arms around us.
"Congrats, sis!"
"Congratulations, Mimi!"
"Thank you so much, guys"

After drying my tears, I read what the instructions were and after that, I called Riki without thinking much.
"Mini Jackson!"
"Ocean! You look extremely happy, what happened?"
"I PASSED THEM! I PASSED THE AUDITIONS FOR BELIFT! They want me to go there for two months!" I heard something fall down making a loud noise.
"Riki? Riki are you there?"

"Bro are you ok?" I heard someone from his lane.
"Yes yes, I'm fine just shocked and happy, Heeseung hyung"
"Riki? Are you there? Is everything ok?"
"Ah yeah, I just rolled down from the couch accidentally"
"What?! Are you ok? Are you hur-"
"I'm fine! And CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you'd make it!"
"Thank you, Riki"

"When are you going here?"
"In two weeks, I just have to call the company back to confirm some stuff and they'll send me the tickets and more instructions"
"And where will you stay?"
"The email said that I have to provide a place for the first week since they have to work on some documents to make me stay there for two months and they can't provide it"

"Perfect! You can stay with us!"
"What?! No Riki! Are you out of your mind? I can't!"
"Too late, HYUNG-DEUL COME HERE QUICKLY, PLEASE?"
"What are you doing Nishimura Riki?!"
"I'll put you on loudspeaker"

Ni-Ki's pov

I put the phone on loudspeaker and all the rest of the hyungs came soon.
"What is it, Niki?"
"My sister passed the auditions for our company and, as Jake hyung might know too, the first week isn't provided from the company due to documents and stuff. I was thinking if for that week she can stay in our dorm, is that ok for you guys?"
"Riki stop! We can afford a week in a hotel!" She said.

"I mean, it's just a week" Sunoo said
"Yeah it shouldn't be a problem" Jake added.
"I think we're all ok with it" Heeseung said.
"Then we just have to ask our managers" Sunghoon said.
"I don't think he would care much since it's just a week" Jungwon said.
"So it's a yes?"
"Yes, Niki. Umi-san you're staying with us for that week" Jay told her.

"What no! There's no need"
"Oh wow, it's like you don't want to see me again, Ocean" I said teasing her.
"Ugh whatever Nishimura Riki. Bye, I'll talk to you again later, I still have to call the company back"
"Mhm Love you! I'll annoy you again later!"
With that I ended the call and thanked the hyungs for letting my sister and I live together again for at least a week.

A/n: please remember that this story is linked to the sunghoon one on my profile :)))