♬ 12 ♬

After having breakfast altogether, they helped me put my luggage in the van and their manager drove us to the company.
"So, this is it. Thank you again for making me stay with you guys for a week"
"Stop mentioning that" Heeseung said.
"Yeah it's nothing Nimi, for real" Sunoo added.

"We're glad that we could give to Niki some type of familiar feeling with you around" Jake said.
"And we got someone who cooked breakfast for us every morning" Sunghoon said.
"Don't hesitate to give us a call when you need, Nimi" Jungwon said.
"You too, Yang leader" I said back.
"Make sure to stay healthy and don't overwork" Jay quickly said.

"And if other trainees are mean to you, you better tell me"
"Riki, I can look after me. Don't worry"
"I'm gonna miss you"
"I'll miss you too, my Mini Jackson, but hey! This isn't a goodbye, you'll probably see me roaming around here. And I'll make sure to be at your debut showcase"

With that we did a quick group hug and they all went away leaving my brother behind.
"Hyung, can you please walk her to the basement?"
"Sure Niki, I also have to get your food for later"
"Thank you, hyung! I'll see you later. Bye-bye, Ocean"
"See you soon, Riki"

Their manager then helped me get to the basement where all trainees work, he talked to the training managers, and then he left me with a girl who looked not much older than me.
"Hi! Nishimura Umi, right?"
"Oh yes, it's me" I said bowing slowly.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Yeona and I'll be following you through your two months of training here"

"Nice to meet you"
"I'll be showing you around, introduce you to the other girls and if you ever need anything, just come and find me"
"Surely will..."
"Don't worry, you can call me unnie. I'm not that older than you"
"Okay, thank you, Yeona unnie!"

After another tour of the training rooms, she finally guided me to a small meeting room where 6 other girls were waiting inside.
"Hi girls" Yeona greeted them and all the girls greeted back.
"So, this is Nishimura Umi, from Japan, and she'll be here with you girls for two months. Did you get her bed ready as I asked you to?"
"Yes, unnie" a girl with red-dyed hair.

"Ok, I'll leave her here with you girls and then help her move in. Most importantly, get to know each other"
"Yes, unnie!" And we all bowed as she left us.
"Hi, I'm Nishimura Umi, from Japan. I'm 17 years old. Nice to meet you all" I said bowing slightly.
"Hi Umi, welcome to our team! I'm Hong Nayeon, I'm the oldest and I'm 20 years old" the girl with dyed hair said.

"I'm Seo Eunwoo, 20 years old as well" a girl with a wolf cut said.
"I'm Byun Sehyeol and she's Kang Chaerin, both born in 2002" a girl with blonde hair said putting her arm around another girl.
"Actually my name is Cherrie Harolds, I'm half Korean and half British" she explained.
"I'm Choi Haneul! And I'm 18 years old, nice to meet you!" A girl with purple highlights said brightly.

"And I'm the youngest. Hi unnie, I'm Han Minah, born in 2006"
"Minah, baby, why don't you show her how we like to get to know newbies"
"Gladly will, Nayeon unnie!" the youngest brought me to the next-door dance room and played a video as the other girls arrived right after.
"Uhm... What is it?" I asked.
"Kpop random dance play! Let's see what you got for us, unnie!" Minah said getting ready for the first song.