♬ 10 ♬

"Woah! This week really flew by"
"Yeah" Jungwon said pouting at my statement.
"It's not like we're not gonna see each other anymore"
"Yeah but we're gonna be so busy" he said.
"Ay Are you gonna miss me?"
"Obviously! Finally someone as old as me! And you can handle Niki!"
"I have to admit that your Korean improved a lot" Heeseung said.
"Really? Thanks, Heeseung! I guess I learned from the best"

"Me? Obviously, I'm the best" Jay said proudly.
"I was about to say Jake but you do you, Jay. I'm joking, all of you helped a lot" I said laughing.
Finally, we arrived at the restaurant they picked out, well it's the one Sunghoon goes to or orders from, all the time and I'm just gonna let you all guess what was the main dish we got.
"Now. These three got already dramatic in the car, don't you dare get sad too. Let's just enjoy food!"

"Yes! Everything looks so good!" Sunoo exclaimed and we enjoyed the food quietly as we always do and then we started talking again.
"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Jake asked.
"Yeah I packed almost everything. Missing just my clothes from today, my pajama, and my clothes for tomorrow"
"Why don't you just use Niki's pajamas and some of his clothes before you forget yours" Jay suggested.
"Right! Riki, I'm gonna steal your hoodies and sweat pants!"

We went back to their dorms and as everyone was washing up, I put away the things I had prepared and just stole some of Riki's clothes that don't fit him anymore.
"You can go wash up now"
"Thank you, Sunghoon! The boys are watching a movie since it's Saturday night"
"Ok, I'll go to them. Now go, you stinky head" he said patting my head.

After washing up and changing into Riki's clothes I joined the boys on the couch, sitting between Jay and Heeseung.
"What are you guys watching?"
"Niki stole the remote and he put a 30 minutes horror clip" Heeseung said.
"I'm gonna die... NISHIMURA RIKI WHY!?"
In response he just made a heart with his hands and winked at me before mouthing an 'I love you Ocean'.

For the whole clip Jay, Heeseung, and I would hug each other cuz of the jump scares while my brother would laugh at us or even take pictures. When it finally ended, Jungwon stole the remote from my brother and put a rom-com. As the movie went on, I felt my eyes heavy and before I knew it I was already sleeping.

Sunghoon's pov

Not even 20 minutes into the movie I saw Jay and Nimi falling asleep, her head on his lap.
"Jungwon-ah, pass me the phone"
"Hm? Oh ok" he said as I pointed to the two "Here hyung"
I took some pictures of them.
"Bet they'll end up together" Sunoo said as Niki fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Alright, I think it's time for us to go to sleep" Heeseung stated.
"But what about these three?" Jake said.
"You and Sunoo bring Niki to his bed, while we think of what to do with these two"
"Ok hyung" and the two carefully picked up the youngest and took him to our shared bedroom.
"Hyung, and these two?" I said.

"Well, we can't do anything. Or we wake up Nimi or she'll wake up in the attempt of us getting her to Niki"
"She's kinda of a light sleeper" Jungwon explained.
"So, are we leaving them like this?" Heeseung hyung asked.
"Well, let's just give them blankets?"
"Yeah, that's a better option"
So Jungwon and I went to bed as Heeseung put two blankets on Jay and Nimi, then he also went to sleep.