♬ 22 ♬

"No problem Nimi, now what else is bothering you?" Jungwon asked me raising his brow.
"Well... I don't know why it's bothering me, but earlier when you guys took me to Riki's bed I woke up to Sunoo and Jay oppa talking. I heard their conversation and Jay said that he likes someone..."
"You couldn't sleep after that?" He asked as I simply nodded "Are you sure you have no feelings for Jay hyung?"
"I don't know, Won. I don't know how it feels like to have something for someone"

"From what it seems, I think you like him a little, maybe? There's definitely something"
"You say so?"
"I mean, why would you be bothered by the fact that Jay hyung likes someone if it's not because you like him?"
"You have a point there, maybe I do like him"
"I think we should go back to sleep"
"Yeah, thank you, Jungwon"
"You're welcome, Nimi" we said hugging each other before going back to our beds.

The next morning I woke up to the dorm empty already and just a note on the bedroom door.

'Hey, Daeyangie,
I prepared something for you to eat before going back to the company. Niki said to just use his clothes for today. Next time call a cab instead of running from the company to here, you've worked all day and you even arrived without a jacket. Just get one of mine and use it. Have a nice day and fighting!
- Jay'

Ok, Jungwon's right, maybe I do feel something for him, like, why would I be smiling right now?
I wonder what did he prepare...

I thought while going to the kitchen.
"Woah! Fried rice! I love this! Thank god I woke up at 10, I have 2 hours before I need to go to the company"
I sat down at the table and served myself some rice mixed with eggs and bacon.
After eating I got dressed and I decided to clean their dorm a bit, as usual, listening to some music.

"Hey, unnie! What happened to you yesterday? You ran away immediately after our lesson and never came back"
"Where have you been?"
"Yeona unnie just told us to not worry for you. And what are you wearing right now? Is this even yours?"
I was bombarded by questions as soon as I entered our practice room.
"Ok uhm... First of all, good morning girls"

"Now let me answer all of your questions. Minah, Haneul, yesterday was my brother's birthday and the boys organized a mini celebration at their dorms. I was supposed to stay there only for our dinner break but apparently, I passed out to sleep so the boys called Yeona unnie and told her what happened. Now, Eunwoo unnie, yeah, these clothes aren't mine. I got the pants and shirt plus hoodie from my brother and I used Jay oppa's jacket since he told me to do so"

"He even scolded me for running to their dorm without one"
"Ohh! Jay oppa" Minah said in a teasing way.
"Enough, let's get started. We need to place first this time. Let's start with our usual routine" Nayeon said.
"Ok unnie, let me just get these to my locker really quick"
"Hurry up, ok?"
"Yes, unnie"
I went to my locker where I left my clothes from yesterday and I also texted Jay to ask when I'm gonna give his jacket back.

Jongseong Oppa

Hey oppa
I took one of your jackets as you told me
When do you want me to give it back?
Also thank you for the breakfast
It was really good

Oh hey Nimi
Glad you liked what I prepared for you
And for the jacket
I'll just pass by later

Wait I can just leave it in my locker
14-02-04
That's the combination
Thank you again oppa
Have a nice day!

Oh ok then
Have a nice day as well Daeyangie