♬ 38 ♬

It's been over 2 months already since Jay and I officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. All the boys recovered and went back to their dorm and I started filming with my group mates. It was Jake's birthday and since we were already using the new building I decided to pay a visit to the boys.
"Yow Nimi!"
"Hey, Won! Been a while Hm?"
"Yeah by the way, why are you here?"
"It's Jake's birthday, duh! And it's been a while since I've seen you guys"

"Sure sure. Obviously you're not here for a certain someone"
"Oh shut up, Jungwon"
"Ocean? Why are you here?" My brother asked entering the room.
"To celebrate Jake's birthday"
"I've missed you, sis" he said hugging me.
"Riki you're a tower and you're hugging me too tight"
"Oh oops- Sorry"
"Where are the others?"

"Getting ready cuz soon Jake's cousin and Sunghoon's girlfriend will come to celebrate too"
"Yah Niki! Jinhee's not my girlfriend yet!"
"It'd be nice to meet them but I have lessons in an hour so I can't stay"
"Aw Nimi cmon" Jake said.
"I'm sorry bro. I'll make it up I promise"
"Uhm Niki can you get me my charger? I think I left it on TXT's area"

"Oh- Surely will!" And my brother dashed off to get the said charger.
"You really have your ways Hm?" Heeseung said laughing.
"How have you been?" Jay said hugging me and placing his hands on my waist as I put mine around his neck.
"Hmm Pretty busy with filming our debut preparation progress. What about you? Have you been resting well?"
"Are you really asking your boyfriend about resting?" Sunoo said as we all started laughing.

"Here hyung, your charger"
"Thank you, Niki" he said quickly getting his charger and placing it in his bag.
"So, birthday boy? What are we gonna do?" I asked the Aussie guy.
"Hmm I don't know. We've planned already for when my cousin will be here, I didn't expect you'd come"
"It's ok! It's called a surprise for a reason"
In the end, we just stayed there and caught up with everything that happened lately.

"So you're telling me, you girls are going to America soon?" Jungwon said.
"Yeah in January but our period will be shorter than the usual of BigHit of a month"
"Hm? How long will you be staying there?"
"A bit more than 2 weeks"
"You'll be meeting K hyung and the boys then!" Heeseung said.

"Yeah we'll be sharing the house for those weeks and we will come back together here in Korea"
"Huh? You will be living together?"
"Yes, there are 4 rooms there and the house is very big. Us girls will take two rooms with three of us in each and the boys will share the left two rooms"
"I can sense some jealousy" Sunghoon said looking at Jay.
"Yeah cuz it was always our dream to get the training in LA" Jay replied looking at Sunghoon with a warning stare.

"Bring us some souvenirs then, Nim!i" Sunoo said as he always enjoyed the souvenirs I'd bring him all the time.
"Why everyone? I'm his brother here!"
"We're all friends here Riki! I'll just bring you something more than them, okie?"
And then he started nodding.
"You hate being babied by us but look at you with Nimi" Jungwon said teasing my brother, earning a light punch on the shoulder from him.

"Well then, enjoy your time in LA,
Nimi" Heeseung said.
"I surely will! I'm so excited to attend overseas workshops"
"About workshops, how're your sister's ones going?" Sunoo asked.
"Oh they've been getting all sold out!"
"Really?! I haven't talked to her or Sola in a while"

"Well guys, I have to go now. My lesson starts in 5 minutes"
"Oh okay, Nimi. Thank you for passing by!"
"No prob, Jakey! I'll get going then. See you around"
"Wait, imma go get something at the cafeteria, let's walk together" he said getting up as the boys looked at him smirking, everyone besides my brother.
"Uhm sure Jay"

With that, we walked out and he held my hand as we went to the elevator.
"You're so dumb, Jjong"
"I just like to find ways to spend time with my girlfriend, it's not dumb"
"If you keep this up, Riki will find out sooner than we planned. Look, Jay... If Riki finds out, things may get awkward and we can't let this happen since you're in the middle of promotions and you're getting ready for a repackage album"

"Let's just wait for New year, like we said"
"Ok baby, I'm sorry"
"Hm ok. Apologies accepted. Just don't be so damn obvious. See you at your fan meeting, babe"
"Good luck with practice"