♬ 43 ♬

Two weeks have gone by since my brother and I fought, two weeks since I last talked to my brother. I don't know if it is for our schedule or our egos, but we haven't talked yet. The boys were busy with all the award shows preparations and because of that I haven't had the chance to see Jay as well, but he is always checking up on me whether it's a call or a message or sending food to me and the girls as well.

On then the other hand, Jay told me that Riki is slowly acting as if nothing happened with them. He doesn't make any rude remarks about Jay anymore and would rather stay silent, according to what Jungwon told me. I guess all the things Jay has been doing for him are finally making way for him. Right now we were given a break, I was checking my notifications when I saw that Konon had texted me.

My Twinnie

Hey twinnie
Uhm Riki told me to tell u to meet him at the Hybe rooftop
I guess he's finally ready to talk to u

Oh
Did he tell u when?

He said
Wait lemme check again
During your dinner break

Oh so in 3h
Okie thank you

No prob sis
Go and clear everything up with him Hmkay?
Ily and imy

Miss u 2 and ilyt

My mini Jackson

Hey Mini Jackson
Sure I'll be there later

My mini Jackson has reacted '👍' to your message

3rd person's pov

Finally, it was their dinner break. The girls hurried to the company's cantine to eat while Umi left them to go to the garden on the rooftop. As she arrived she saw a tall figure sitting under one of the plants, wearing his coat close to him to keep himself warm.
"Riki?" She said getting the boy's attention.
"Ocean" he said running to hug her tightly.
"I'm sorry" they both said in unison.

"Ok ok, you go first" the older sibling said chuckling.
"Ok. I'm sorry, Umi... I'm sorry for not giving you guys time to explain yourselves, I'm sorry for being an ass to your boyfriend, I'm sorry for making you feel bad for these past two weeks and I'm sorry for being the reason why all of this happened in the first place..."
"My Mini Jackson, my little brother, Riki" I said stroking his hair.

"Don't blame yourself too much. Jay and I are also at fault, hmkay? I'm sorry we hid it from you, you have every right to know since you are my brother and his group mate. I'm sorry things got to this point and for making you feel this guilty. And about your attitude with Jay, it's not me who you should apologize to, but him"
"I wanted to talk to you first. I've missed you, Ocean" he said hugging her once again.

"I've missed you too, my Mini Jackson. Have you had dinner yet?"
"No, but I'm going to eat with all the members as an early Christmas dinner since we will be too busy to actually celebrate it, plus all of them are going back home" he explained.
"Where is Jay?" Umi asked.
"He went back to the dorms with Sunoo hyung and Jungwon hyung already"

"Oh ok. Make sure to talk to him as well, hmkay?" She said as she tried to put an arm around her brother's shoulders and walk towards the door, failing because he has become too tall for her to do that.
"Let's go to the dorms, Ocean. Celebrate with us"
"You sure I can crash?"

"I'm sure. Jay hyung would love to see you again after a while"
"You're right, but let's surprise them all"
"Ok ok"
The two siblings agreed and Niki changed positions, now he had his arm over his older sister's shoulder as he smiled widely since he missed his 'Ocean'.