♬ 18 ♬

We arrived at the restaurant and got in. The staff and managers decided to drink at a different table leaving us at another one.
"Do you think anyone will go overboard with the drinking?" Sunghoon asked.
"Hm... My bet is that the stylist with silver hair will pass out first" Jake said taking out his hand and waiting for Sunghoon to shake it.
"For me, it's our oldest director"

"Did you enjoy the stages, Nimi?"
"Hell yes, I did! I'm so proud and happy for you guys!"
"Don't worry, noona, one day you'll make it too! I'm sure of this!" My brother said patting my shoulder, he might've sensed my jealousy.
"Yeah right! You're super talented!" Sunoo said.
"But- Now that I think of it, only Riki saw me dancing or singing"
"Lies, Jay hyung and I saw you dancing"

"Huh?"
"Yeah, we were binge-watching on YouTube the other day and we stumbled on one of Niki's old dance vids and we ended up watching almost all the clips" Jungwon explained.
"Oh god..." I said facepalming "...Don't tell me you saw me with my light blue hair"
"We did. They suited you" Jay added.

Done eating, the hyung line insisted on me going back to my dorms in their van, me sitting in the back row between Jay and Jake, while Sunghoon and Heeseung were in front of us.
"Yah Sunghoon, pay up"
"Aish I don't have my wallet now"
"Actually none of you won. The first one who passed out was the co-director"
"Right!" I added.

"Really?" Jay asked.
"Yes, but you were too busy looking at your Daeyangie" Sunghoon said teasing his friend.
"Why is everyone pointing out that name?"
"Cuz it's about Jay" Jake answered.
"Yes but why?"
"I think the answer it's obvious but both of you are too dumb to know it" Heeseung said from the seat in front of me.

"Aish Just let me sleep instead, y'all are annoying" the American boy said pulling out an eye mask and putting it on.
"What? He's already asleep?"
"It's like you've never seen this happen" Jake laughed.
"Nimi-yah can we ask you what happened that night when we left you two on the couch?" Heeseung asked.
"Nothing much to be honest. I was cold so he hugged me and gave me part of his blanket too"

"As expected from our gentleman Jongseong" Sunghoon said.
"Who?"
"Oh that's Jay's Korean name, mine is Jaeyun"
"Ohh They're pretty!"
"I guess Jay made up yours already Hm?" Heeseung added.
"I guess so? But I prefer to be called Nimi by you guys!"
"Okie" Heeseung said.

Jongseong hm?
Well if he calls me with my now Korean name then why not do the same?

"We're here" their manager said parking in front of the dorm complex.
"Thank you so much! I'll be going now"
"Thank you for the gifts once again" Sunghoon said.
"I doubt you can go, Nimi"
"Huh?" I looked at my arm and I noticed that Jay was clinging to it "Oh... Oppa, wake up! I have to go back to my dorms! Why is he not waking up? Park Jongseong!"

"Damn the girl is bold!" Jake said.
"I'm up! I'm up!"
"Thank god! Now, oppa, can you let me go back to my dorm? I wanna sleep too"
"Oh uhm yeah sorry. Goodnight Daeyangie"
"Goodnight to you too and you guys as well! Congrats and good luck with your schedules!" With that, I went out of the van and finally went home.