♬ 26 ♬

"You all knew? And why didn't you tell me?"
"I'm sorry, Jay hyung. The others weren't supposed to know as well" Jungwon said.
"I was planning to surprise everyone, but obviously this idiot next to me can't keep his mouth shut"
"Yah! Idiot who! Pay some respect, I'm older than you!"
"Of some months"

"Still"
"Enough, Won. Now let me hug the others. I missed you all" I said as I went to hug them one by one.
"Did you bring us something?" Sunoo asked.
"Obviously! Here!" and I gave them the bag with some things that I had bought them "What were you doing before I came?"
"We were just revising some of the choreographies before we get to learn those for our first comeback"

"You're staying for a while, right?" Jake asked.
"Well, I have to buy some food so that my teammates and I can celebrate later"
"Why don't you just join us dancing?" Jay asked.
"Cmon, Nimi! Don't worry, we don't have a tight schedule today since we just did the fan meeting"
"Fine... Whiny Wonie"
"What did you just call me?"
"Let's go! The first song on me!"

After dancing nonstop for about an hour, I felt tired since I haven't practiced this much in a while, so I sat with my back on the mirror and Sunoo then joined me.
"Tired?"
"Yeah, I haven't done anything in January and it's showing. You?"
"Just not in the mood to dance right now. I'm getting some water, want some?"
"Sure, thank you!"

He got up and I followed him with my eyes as he went to the corner of the black room. I then looked at the boys still enjoying themselves while freestyling.

They really love their job huh...
I wonder, if ever I debut, would I be able to keep up too?

"Sunghoon hyung! Jay hyung! It's your song!" I heard my brother shouting as The 7th Sense by NCT U started playing.

The two immediately went to their place and started dancing to their iconic entrance performance.

Woah...
The look in his eyes totally changed once they started to dance...
I have to admit that I missed him and him calling me with that name...

"Nimi? You there? What are you even looking- Ohh"
"Oh Sunoo, thank you for the water"

"So I thought right hm? You like Jay hyung?"
"What? Pft nah"
"Yeah sure and Jungwon can easily wink on command. Nimi, you're pretty obvious, you know?"
"Am I?"
"Well yeah but apparently not to Jay hyung"
"I don't know if I like him. If I do, this is the first time I like someone"
"Oh Understandable"

"Daeyangie! Cmon! Let's dance again!" Jay said.
"Oh I know the perfect song!" Jungwon said running to put on a song as I got up again.
The boys sat down leaving me and Jay standing as the song started.
"Are you serious, Jungwon?" But he just did his 'killer' smile.
"Let's just go with the flow" Jay said showing his gecko smile and I just nodded.

As we danced together, we made eye contact various times and needless to say that my heart would skip a bit each time. Finally, the song came to an end and the boys cheered and I went to sit between Sunoo and Jungwon.
"Guys, now I'm sure. I like him" I said whispering to the two boys.
"Ocean! Let's do a duet too!"
"Riki, I'm tired!"

"Oh cmon... Ok fine, you should rest"
"Yeah I'll go soon, to get some groceries"
"Oh? Should we join you?" Jake asked.
"All of you?"
"Nah I'm tired" Sunghoon said.
"Me too" my brother said.
"So, who's coming with me?"
"Jay hyung, Jake hyung, and I" Jungwon said.
"Hm ok, let's go then"